The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I just downloaded it. Works fine except all my contacts are repeating 2 or 3 timesfold. Is this an issue that anybody else has encountered ?

HuskerStorm

Reaction score
I just downloaded it. Works fine except all my contacts are repeating 2 or 3 timesfold. Is this an issue that anybody else has encountered ?

Yeah me to, happend to me on Liguid Gingerbread as well, don't get why. The only one it didn't happen to me on was SS Gingerbread.

cbroussard99

Reaction score
Cameras a bit wonky as well. Vibrates like crazy on hardware button & FC sometimes.

Does the camcorder work in this build? I flashed UD 3.0 and made a backup, but I forgot to check the camera and camcorder. I guess I could restore my backup, but it'd be easier hearing from someone else. :)

Camcorder STILL does not work. Never has with UD 3.0. Sux. I'd donate to have a working camcorder.

Sent from my GB Incredible

I have no issues with camcorder or camera on my phone....

bdbraaten

Reaction score
-I cannot seem to get the battery % to appear on the status bar.

I also have the problem.
I think I found it, have to let my phone run for a while and see if it just doesn't show a percent on full charge.

Ultimate Droid Settings > Special Tab > Interface
There is a setting there for Batter Percentage displayed on status bar

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Does the camcorder work in this build? I flashed UD 3.0 and made a backup, but I forgot to check the camera and camcorder. I guess I could restore my backup, but it'd be easier hearing from someone else. :)

Camcorder STILL does not work. Never has with UD 3.0. Sux. I'd donate to have a working camcorder.

I have no issues with camcorder or camera on my phone....

Ya it seems to work on the D1 but not the incredible. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Reaction score

Yeah me to, happend to me on Liguid Gingerbread as well, don't get why. The only one it didn't happen to me on was SS Gingerbread.

It's happened on every gingerbread ROM I've tried. You can merge them into one and make a titanium backup of your contacts which you can restore next time you change ROMs. It's how I've been doing ot.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aclon

Reaction score
-I cannot seem to get the battery % to appear on the status bar.

I also have the problem.
I think I found it, have to let my phone run for a while and see if it just doesn't show a percent on full charge.

Ultimate Droid Settings > Special Tab > Interface
There is a setting there for Batter Percentage displayed on status bar

actually I did it. but it doesn't take effect.

mcjonesy

Reaction score
Couple of problems. I can't add Facebook to Accounts & Sync for some reason. I seem to remember having a similar issue when I first flashed UD 2.5. Can't seem to recall how I fixed it.

Also I can't get Google Talk to login. I keep getting a pop up in the notification bar every few minutes with an annoying audio alert.

Can anyone offer some help?

TIA

Make sure you have the Facebook app installed. Mine seems to disappear on me from time to time, but after I reinstall, I can add my Facebook account to "Accounts & Sync."

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
I like Ultimate Droid just as much as the next guy, but having us download it from your website? Fail... Yes, I'm already a forum member, but that's besides the point. We're supposed to have download links as part of our posts.

I agree, this is more a way to charge up hits.

stragabenz

Reaction score
I can't answer my phone calls?? There are no sliders to answer my calls. How can I fix this need fix asap

Renapd

Reaction score
Before I load this up, does anyone know if the tweaked email app that bypasses the pin requirement for an exchange account works?

Reaction score
are there specific kernels to use for 2.3 roms? on 2.2 ROMs i was using p3droid kernels which i really like, but his website says they're for 2.2, and there are no 2.3. can you use 2.2 kernels on a 2.3 ROM?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Logging in and downloading from TUD is not a big issue. Not sure why people complain about that.

So far so good on initial install.

Thanks Ultimate Droid Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribed