The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

sandfreak

Reaction score
no matter what i do i cant seem to shut off the auto-orient. i've checked it and unchecked it in settings. also on the galaxy pulldown controls. any help? :)

frodroid

Reaction score
Running 3.0 on D1 with no problems, if there were any problems it was all my fault. Awesome work everybody. Bravo :blackdroid: Bravo

nokturnihs

Reaction score
okay, fixed notification bar using CyanBreadX & the new theming engine.
As for the Zipthemer, works well for adding the Flip Animations.

Now I just need to figure out which 1K Kernel I can use...

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like Ultimate Droid just as much as the next guy, but having us download it from your website? Fail... Yes, I'm already a forum member, but that's besides the point. We're supposed to have download links as part of our posts.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great work as always, but I am missing the transparent pulldown notification panel - for me that is the icing on the cake :)

daware

Reaction score
Cameras a bit wonky as well. Vibrates like crazy on hardware button & FC sometimes.

Does the camcorder work in this build? I flashed UD 3.0 and made a backup, but I forgot to check the camera and camcorder. I guess I could restore my backup, but it'd be easier hearing from someone else. :)

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Cameras a bit wonky as well. Vibrates like crazy on hardware button & FC sometimes.

Does the camcorder work in this build? I flashed UD 3.0 and made a backup, but I forgot to check the camera and camcorder. I guess I could restore my backup, but it'd be easier hearing from someone else. :)

Camcorder STILL does not work. Never has with UD 3.0. Sux. I'd donate to have a working camcorder.

Sent from my GB Incredible

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The camcorder works fine. I just recorded and played back. Camera works fine too

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

daware

Reaction score
Thanks, cold. I'm not trying to start anything, but if you need a camcorder, I think every other Gingerbread build I've used (CM, SS, Liquid, Pete's) has a working one.

Last edited:

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like Ultimate Droid just as much as the next guy, but having us download it from your website? Fail... Yes, I'm already a forum member, but that's besides the point. We're supposed to have download links as part of our posts.

Give it a couple hours, it takes a little time to get it uploaded to the DF servers.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As i said above. The camcorder and camera work just fine.

daware

Reaction score
Thanks, Corina. I restored my backup of UD 3.0, and I can confirm the camera and camcorder work for me too.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Thanks, cold. I'm not trying to start anything, but if you need a camcorder, I think every other Gingerbread build I've used (CM, SS, Liquid, Pete's) has a working one.

Ya I know it works on CM7 but I like the customization a lot better on UD ya kno. Been waiting a long time for this ROM. Not to mention it gets much better battery life. Is the camcorder hard to fix? Wonder why its never worked b4

Sent from my GB Incredible