The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

Zomb!e

Reaction score
I have the same problem as I do on every other GB rom. I can't connect to a hidden WiFi network. If I broadcast the network it will connect, but not if the WiFi network is hidden.

It's not much of an issue at home, but at work the WiFi is hidden.

Any ideas? Every GB rom I've tried has the issue.

Other than that 3.0 is smooth. Love the built in theme manager even though there isn't much to choose from just yet.

boostedhonda

Reaction score
I ran a benchmark on linpack the went to post and it said sholes2.2.1?? Is this still a 2.2.1 rom with gingerbread parts??

Sent from my Droid

No this is a true gingerbread rom. I belive they edit the build.prop to make it show as 2.2.1 so that all the apps show in the market and stuff.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Quick question..if I upgrade to UD 3.0 beta..when the final version is released..am I gonna have to wipe my device again when I wanna flash the final?

nmoore125

Reaction score
This is absolutely amazing.. I LOVE THIS!!!! Camcorder and lights.. Other than that I am having absolutely no issues. Its so smooth and fast

dominus

Reaction score
Def love it even with it's missing features.. one thing I believe hasn't been mention is the status bar tweeks? But other than the mentioned missing beta features it's running smooth and looks amazing.. glad to see ud straw from red :p

kr0n

Reaction score
Def love it even with it's missing features.. one thing I believe hasn't been mention is the status bar tweeks? But other than the mentioned missing beta features it's running smooth and looks amazing.. glad to see ud straw from red :p

Seconded on the status bar tweaks. Would love to have the battery percentage back. Otherwise, great rom! I noticed my wireless strength is much better, and so far my data connection has been pretty consistent

kr0n

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get rid of the orange glow when scrolling?

cnmsales

Reaction score
Downloaded and running. I can def use this as my image. Works AMAZING

A few issues

#1 Upon initial boot i noticed I had to double press the buttons on the phone to get a respnse but after a reboot it SEEMS to have corrected.

#2 and my biggest issue landscape auto rotate isnt working at all. In order to get to landscape i have to slide my KB open.

#3 lights on KB dont work.

Good stuff. Having fun w this one.

Side question regarding the over clocking.
I have setcpu installed. I also notice UD has its own . is this a conflict? Does one over ride the other? Is there a way to disable the UD OC option?

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Downloaded and running. I can def use this as my image. Works AMAZING

A few issues

#1 Upon initial boot i noticed I had to double press the buttons on the phone to get a respnse but after a reboot it SEEMS to have corrected.

#2 and my biggest issue landscape auto rotate isnt working at all. In order to get to landscape i have to slide my KB open.

#3 lights on KB dont work.

Good stuff. Having fun w this one.

Side question regarding the over clocking.
I have setcpu installed. I also notice UD has its own . is this a conflict? Does one over ride the other? Is there a way to disable the UD OC option?

Well first for the auto rotate it works fine for me. Maybe try reinstalling? and of course making sure you have it turned on. As to your overclocking question: BD says that SetCPU SHOULD override the UD native overclocking. There isn't an off option, he hasn't decided whether the native overclocking is going to make it into the final version or not.

beaton3344

Reaction score
407f5d56-c469-a539.jpg

I'm at 40%..... Fix the 3G issue. I'm set for the D1. Wont be flashing anything else.

Tip: Don't use process killer apps. Haven't had any adw redraws since uninstalled.

boostedhonda

Reaction score
407f5d56-c469-a539.jpg

I'm at 40%..... Fix the 3G issue. I'm set for the D1. Wont be flashing anything else.

Tip: Don't use process killer apps. Haven't had any adw redraws since uninstalled.

Yeah app killers are awful, I'm using adw ex and have zero redraws. Really loving gingerbread.

Sent From My Gingerbread Droid 1

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Setcpu will override ud oc options.

Sent from my UD 3.0.0 Droid 1!