The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

XXXLogic

Reaction score
Wow google still hasnt added contact groups....ugh they make me sick

fuller82

Reaction score
I'm having force close issues with the music app. Winamp seems to be working well tho. I know how you feel about the music app. I listen to money all day at work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bshayes

Reaction score
Well I have been running this ROM about 8 hours now and it actually pretty smooth for a beta, nice work BD and crew. So this is what I have found about this ROM.

Bad:
~ MMS black background does not fully work. Back ground is White, contact list is black and text is a dark grey. Therefore it is very hard to see anything. In the Ultimate Settings, then applications settings choosing MMS will cause a force close.
~ Navigation does not load but GPS does work. GPS can locate the town I am in but not the exact location.
~Maps will cause a network failure but I am still getting 3G.
And that is about all of the bad.

I have had no issues with WiFi or 3G so no issues for me there.

Good/like:
~ The on/off feature of the lock screen is awesome. Really like.
~ The theme chooser works nice and smooth, can't wait to see what wonderful themes will be available.

In general I am running the P3 1250 standard voltage 250 and it is running very quick, smooth and cool (>60 degrees). Again good work.

mjh68

Reaction score
I am impressed with this build. I have been trying out Jeffv2's asop builds and the last one I couldn't get installed so thought I would try UD's. I have the same music issue , but I downloaded the Honeycomb music apk and just selected that as my primary music and it works great. I do lose 3g after a phone call, but placed the airplane mode widget on homescreen so just a quick toggle and it's back.
Overall, very nice build and for a beta I am going to use it as a daily driver for abit ! Great work BD dancedroid

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Hesitant on going to this build since it includes the new market, does that mean I'll lose the 24 hour demo time and have it be at 15 minutes? Or is my market already 15 minute demo time on UD 2.5?

parker34

Reaction score
Hesitant on going to this build since it includes the new market, does that mean I'll lose the 24 hour demo time and have it be at 15 minutes? Or is my market already 15 minute demo time on UD 2.5?

Market should already be 15 minute on your current setup and everyone elses no matter what version of the market you have

beaton3344

Reaction score
Looks like 3G is lost when I receive a phone call. Or even a missed call. Airplane mode works but any ideas to fix. Seems I can still get text messages when 3G goes gray. But can not access internet or data.

afallucco

Reaction score
This rom combined with adw ex is the best i've used. Extremely stable gingerbread. Hell I just left Cyanogen and BB for this even though this is built of cm source, it still kicks ass!

boostedhonda

Reaction score
Great work, stable enough to be my daily driver, been running this all day, only thing not working are the light sensors and camcorder.

cwciwatch

Reaction score
Have had several reboots and force closes. Completely Wiped again, re-flashed and still strange random reboots. also tried fix permissions, but still no luck. This is a Nice fast rom but giving me a bit of trouble.

TexasRules777

Reaction score
Great work again guy's!!! Does anyone know if bd and team will be adding back the dsp manager in the audio tweaks section? My bass is seriously hurting without it!