The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

BostonDan

Reaction score
Maybe it's me, but I can't find the text percentage for the battery icon setting. Could anybody shed some light on this? Has this been removed from UD 3.0.0? Overall, I am impressed with the overall speed and loving this ROM, even with the few bugs (losing data, etc).

Cheers,
B.D.

doublea500

Reaction score
whats the diff between the 2 themes? reg and androidian. and also whats the diff between bootloader and recovery

removement

Reaction score
Alright, been running since about 830 this morning and it seems pretty solid.

I have had the white icon issue in notification bar but when I get a notification and they disappear under text notification they come back green.

I did have a force reboot while I was changing a background image.

Have not lost 3g service as of yet but I have also not received a phone call yet. This thing gets phone calls? Who knew?

Has anyone attempted the theme switcher, how did that go? I also see in the op that it has a heavily modified gb music player, this is not the player that was leaked that has the streaming capabilities?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fuller82

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums. I'm currently running us 3.0.0 Beta on an original Droid and everything seems to be working really well except I get a force close from the music application everytime I play an mp3. Funny thing is the song will finish playing unless I manually lock the screen. Has anyone else experienced this?

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums. I'm currently running us 3.0.0 Beta on an original Droid and everything seems to be working really well except I get a force close from the music application everytime I play an mp3. Funny thing is the song will finish playing unless I manually lock the screen. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm having the same problem. I'm about to try restoring a backup and see if that fixes it, fingers crossed

Edit: Nevermind, that didn't work

Last edited:

Natronics

Reaction score
Fuller, I'm getting the force close on the music as well. interestingly enough, I'm using Mixzing and I had some weird issues at first but it plays the mp3s now without a problem. Maybe there is an issue with the music.apk file.

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Loving the ROM. I've had a few issues, only one I would consider major.
1. Two random reboots
2. After I ended a call the active call notification stayed on in the notification bar and I had to reboot to make it go away.
3. Pandora will not start. The app opens but stays on the title screen
4. I restored LauncherPro but it is apparently incompatible with GB
5. Major Issue for me is that the Music app won't open. I use my Droid as my primary music player, so I hope this gets fixed soon.

Natronics

Reaction score
1. Two random reboots
2. After I ended a call the active call notification stayed on in the notification bar and I had to reboot to make it go away.
5. Major Issue for me is that the Music app won't open. I use my Droid as my primary music player, so I hope this gets fixed soon.

Did you try another player Just?

compton

Reaction score
Just wanted to note that i've lost 3G a couple times since installing last night. I can't pinpoint when it happens exactly, but the white icons indicate a lose.

One thing I wasn't accustomed to seeing on UD roms was advertisements on various programs. I even tried going into UD settings to kill the ads with no success.
Any ideas on how to get rid of these ads for good?

removement

Reaction score
1. Two random reboots

Launcher pro I have had no problems with. I had also done a restore.

elucid

Reaction score
Just wanted to note that i've lost 3G a couple times since installing last night. I can't pinpoint when it happens exactly, but the white icons indicate a lose.

One thing I wasn't accustomed to seeing on UD roms was advertisements on various programs. I even tried going into UD settings to kill the ads with no success.
Any ideas on how to get rid of these ads for good?

Adfree for Android app

srroos

Reaction score
Just got the Beta flashed and my apps/accounts reconfigured. So far so good, but it seems that the auto brightness doesn't seem to be working.

Also using LauncherPro with no issues.