The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

elucid

Reaction score
I downloaded "not call log" from market and there is not and option for "other".
Any advice?
Thanks,

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

open the app and look at the top of the screen. Under the are that says " End call action" is a drop down window. You should see other as an option. That will prompt you to select an app and then use the restart con app.

What is the app called. I can only find On Call End (not call log). This app doesn't seem to have the more option.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Yes I lot of apps were removed from the market. Many of them by accident. Let me go read. Sorry mods if this is violating anything.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
not a bad rom overall but still has along way to go to be complete, still has lots of f/c google voice search f/c as well as others, goodbye UD until you have all of your bugs worked out... thanks hope to see you soon

jpeanes

Reaction score
Using 3.0.0 and sp recovery won't create a nandriod, I go to simple nandroid backup and it starts but gets stuck on the data dump, then if I go into the nandroid file it only contains the data.tar file. Also I went to make a call using the phone from the launcher and it said something like "application not installed on phone" any help?

welterbf123

Reaction score
The options displayed are:
Do nothing
Go to home
Go to dialer
There is not options for "other".

You downloaded the wrong app. There are 2 apps with very similar names. Until today, the actual one that you need was not on Android Market. This has been fixed. Search for 'Not Call Log 2' and you will see it. If you want it to work for both incoming and outgoing calls you will have to buy the paid version for $1

Last edited:

cnmsales

Reaction score
Having an issue when receiving phone calls. It instead brings up the lock screen and is very sluggish. When you finally get to the call screen the call ends.

cnmsales

Reaction score
Poon yes it is set to 125 when screen is off, but I've had it this way since being rooted snd never had an issue.

broosewee

Reaction score
This is a great first step for a gingerbread release. Quite impressive really. Lately, I've been seeing more small issues and random reboots that I can never duplicate reliably, so I'm switching back to a Froyo ROM for the time being.

Still gonna check on the status of UD 3.x everyday though!

tdawg2008

Reaction score
Very impressive indeed. I can now make it through a work day without my phone gasping for it's last breathe. Thank you UD!