The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

yamaha83

Reaction score
i have not had an 3G problems yet... but i do have a major scrolling issue... if my finger just sits on one spot while scrolling the whole screen shutter up and down...? anyone else getting this? i did a factory reset and cahe wipe...?

dan.dar

Reaction score
Does overclocking work from UD settings or do you still need a separate overclocking tool?

donerico

Reaction score
I am bit ignorant re Gingerbread. How is this ROM better than UD 2.5? Any additional features or significant performance difference? (Original Droid)

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
i have not had an 3G problems yet... but i do have a major scrolling issue... if my finger just sits on one spot while scrolling the whole screen shutter up and down...? anyone else getting this? i did a factory reset and cahe wipe...?
does that happen when phone is charging or all the time??

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
before i flash this, in the OP it says things that don't work "Lights"....are you talking about the LED notification lights?

yamaha83

Reaction score
does that happen when phone is charging or all the time??

you know i dont remember if it was on the chrager or not... i couldnt handle the shaking so i flashed to my backup... is it a knows problem that it does that when charging or something?

Reaction score
Nice to see this out and ready for beta. My kid is sick so I'm going to wait a while before I jump in and help report bugs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone started themeing any of these gb roms...if so are you running into issues there are multiple parts that even when changed still stay the same like most of the status bar...this has been happening to me on every gb rom that's out

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

beaton3344

Reaction score
Keyboard lights and 4 lights at bottom do not work. Notification lights work. Had one reboot so far.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App