The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

DMillerZX

Reaction score
Just solved this on my phone. Mine was disabled by default check to make sure your Google account is in fact syncing gmail.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nexus S linked updated to newest upload on UD forums!

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does anybody's gmail sync work?

have to go into account and sync menu and manually click it to sync. since gmail comes from market it doesnt automatically set auto sync.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@raffica any word on blackdroid including the data throttle mod in the final release?

no bc it doesnt do anything. the change you see is random fluctuation. nothing more. miui doesnt include it either. unless ur on a capped limit you wont notice anything even if at all.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^ I just saw that about miui. I wouldn't classify my changes as random; more like drastic. No big deal I'll just do it myself. Thanks!

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I read that flashing the previous baseband fixes the data issue can anyone confirm this

no it doesnt. the 3g issue is based upon RIL fixes needed. need to use froyo RIL but mix with GB to work correctly. alot of work getting it to work.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
@raffica any word on blackdroid including the data throttle mod in the final release?

no bc it doesnt do anything. the change you see is random fluctuation. nothing more. miui doesnt include it either. unless ur on a capped limit you wont notice anything even if at all.

Thank you. This should have been obvious to everyone and I'm glad BD is smart enough to know that this "hack" is pure placebo.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Anybody having issues with the messaging app? I'll go to click on the icon on my dock and it'll shoot me to gmail, or Internet, or whatever I had up last. Anyone having any issues?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thank you. This should have been obvious to everyone and I'm glad BD is smart enough to know that this "hack" is pure placebo.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=863923

At the bottom it confirms this won't work on verizon. Placebo? Yes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cnmsales

Reaction score
So did we get an update for this today? Droid 1? Im confused.