The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

Superman

Reaction score
I used it all day today and yesterday, and I see no reason to flash back to my previous ROM. I have a plane mode widget on my homescreen, so I can fix the 3G issue when needed. I'd like to have the buttons backlit again, but whatev. I love that I'm already running a very stable GB rom on my DROID while everyone else I know is still hoping for Froyo (lol @ galaxy s).

cnmsales

Reaction score
Yeah I agree but I see no reason for the widget. Long press of the power button gives your the same option for plane mode.

aj8600

Reaction score
Been using GB on my D1 science BD released it on twitter weeks ago, thus version is a huge improvement.

The 3g dropping is fixed by going into airplane mode and then out

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Nickdroid86

Reaction score
Tried it.. soo much awesome features. Only problems waS the extra vibrating when I move apps to home screen. Launcher foreclose and the lock and unlock animation which was awesome disappeared and trillian wouldn't go online. Once this is stable I'm using it big time.

Using a droid 1. Any updates?

motoconvert

Reaction score
Loving this ROM...but I need my lights!! Haven't had the troubles with 3g like everyone else...but I like to play on the phone at nice once my son has gone to sleep...can't see the keys=not able to play :huh:

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Just a little curious and don't feel like reading through the whole thread. What's the 3g issue? I just flashed moments ago. Very pretty but anyone else feeling that the screen seems unresponsive? Is that a known problem? It seems when i long press it wont work and clicking icons takes a couple clicks. Plus when holding finger after say opening notification bar its extremely shakey. Anyone else any of this?

js0724

Reaction score
Just a little curious and don't feel like reading through the whole thread. What's the 3g issue? I just flashed moments ago. Very pretty but anyone else feeling that the screen seems unresponsive? Is that a known problem? It seems when i long press it wont work and clicking icons takes a couple clicks. Plus when holding finger after say opening notification bar its extremely shakey. Anyone else any of this?

Sounds to me like your phone is plugged in to a charger...try unplugging it...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

markwebb

Reaction score
This looks good!

I will wait for the final version as the backlighting and cam issues are important to me.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
hmm, just noticed that some of my facebook pics haven't synced...i can do it manually but anyone else notice this on this ROM?

KidneyPoker

Reaction score
testing d1 3.0

I've got 3 d1s I've tested this on. So far as I can tell everything works fine except cam and lights. Cpu overclocking settings do not survive reboot. Set cpu works fine without disabling built in oc (built in oc mirrors set cpu settings) survives reboot..... only other issue I've noticed is because this is no longer a 2.2 version of android some programs do not show on market. They show on the ud 2.5 and once downloaded they can be backed up and reinstalled to ud 3.0 and seem to run fine. LiveHome is one to test with if u want. For those of u who are having reboot issues. This is not a froyo rom so froyo kernels will cause issues. Same with 3g. Keep the orignal kernel untill gb kernels are released. Can't wait for the rc release. Atta boy BlackDroid.. nice work as always. Been testing since release.

jeffcicale

Reaction score
I've got 3 d1s I've tested this on. So far as I can tell everything works fine except cam and lights. Cpu overclocking settings do not survive reboot. Set cpu works fine without disabling built in oc (built in oc mirrors set cpu settings) survives reboot..... only other issue I've noticed is because this is no longer a 2.2 version of android some programs do not show on market. They show on the ud 2.5 and once downloaded they can be backed up and reinstalled to ud 3.0 and seem to run fine. LiveHome is one to test with if u want. For those of u who are having reboot issues. This is not a froyo rom so froyo kernels will cause issues. Same with 3g. Keep the orignal kernel untill gb kernels are released. Can't wait for the rc release. Atta boy BlackDroid.. nice work as always. Been testing since release.

Pretty much the same results for me but i am running the LFY Slayher slv1.2ghz kernal. Although i have had NO 3G issues or any additional issues, I completely agree....stay with the original kernel until ones for GB are perfected (I probably just got lucky). Btw, if i wanted to test the kernal theroy, how can i get the original kernal back without reflashing the rom?