The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Battery seems to drain a little fast....
Also when i got to 30% i got random reboots, at 15% i got a reboot about every 6-10 minutes..Any one else?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you running the stock kernel or a different one? If you are running a different kernel, what is it?

I flashed a Slahyer 1.2Ghz V1.6 and it flies :)

Sent from my Droid Classic with Bionic Fever -

parker34

Reaction score
Do the keyboard lights and bottom four soft keys (Droid) not light up at all or do they just turn off temporarily? I am debating on whether to dive into it right now or wait until the bugs are fixed!

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Do the keyboard lights and bottom four soft keys (Droid) not light up at all or do they just turn off temporarily? I am debating on whether to dive into it right now or wait until the bugs are fixed!

They don't turn on at all until you hit the brightness toggle. Then they turn on temporarily and turn back off after about 30 seconds

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

parker34

Reaction score
okay guess I will load it up and se how it looks....don't guess it could hurt

dbuglio

Reaction score
Has to be a way to speed up animations (I use the metamorth transitions pack) and keep the screen on / off. Everything else is TOLERABLE lol!

neilrl79

Reaction score
I'm really digging this rom. I'm trying to use it as my daily driver but I get annoyed with the lights and the 3g dropping. With all of the intelligent people on this forum I expect that this rom will be perfect in no time at all.

cnmsales

Reaction score
Look up static wallpaper on the market. LOL, goes PERFECT with the new screen on/off.

cnmsales

Reaction score
I used it all day. The 3g issue is REALLY annoying. But its not a deal breaker.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had this on my phone for about 5 hours now and have not lost 3G yet. I've switched on/off airplane mode, wifi on/off, made calls, etc. 3G remains steady. I was wondering if the fact that I went back to the original baseband months and months ago could be impacting this - or have I just been lucky?

Just to set the record straight, my phone started loosing 3G after phone calls right after I posted the above. So I would assume that the baseband is not part of the 3G issue.