The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
trying to install the file but everytime i finish it doesn't change anything its still 2.1

you sure your not installing 2.1 zip by chance? which recovery? redownload file and try again.

jyoocp

Reaction score
clockwork recovery, im using a mac and when i download the file it comes in a regular folder so i compress it into a .zip then when i install the file it goes back to the regular clockwork recovery screen in a couple of seconds

zerodamage

Reaction score
Does this include the new Voice Search? If not, I assume I can download the APK and replace the one in the zip file with it?

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
clockwork recovery, im using a mac and when i download the file it comes in a regular folder so i compress it into a .zip then when i install the file it goes back to the regular clockwork recovery screen in a couple of seconds

thats ur problem, the file we upload is already a zip file. thats why nothing installs, ur zipping a zip. our zip has scripts to install the files, ur zip has nothing but compression to it.

Last edited:
OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Htc desire cdma and gsm links added!

ChodeNode

Reaction score
numag.jpg
What font is this you have there?

jyoocp

Reaction score

thats ur problem, the file we upload is already a zip file. thats why nothing installs, ur zipping a zip. our zip has scripts to install the files, ur zip has nothing but compression to it.

I just tried installing without compressing it but it just sends me to another folder. I don't know if its because im using a mac but when i download the file it doesn't come in as a zip

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything's smooth so far! Loving these updates. Keep up the good work thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I just tried installing without compressing it but it just sends me to another folder. I don't know if its because im using a mac but when i download the file it doesn't come in as a zip

yes it is bc of mac. since i dont have mac i cant help to much. what folders does it download? can u turn off auto unzip? that seems like what its doing to you. bc there is a meta-inf folder, system and boot.img in our zip.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Just download the link straight to your phone from your phone's browser. That's what I do and it works everytime. Get that mac nonsense out of the equation...lol.

When you download the link, use astro or any other file manager and move it to the root of your sd card. Then reboot to recovery, choose zip from sd card, select the file and flash it.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
What happened to those notification tabs that were on the lockscreen? On previous versions it would says how many unread texts/gtalks/etc. Is that ever gonna come back?

on lockscreen it would say that? or in launcher pro or adw launcher? and turn the tabs on in ud menu under input settings.

It was the first version of ud 2 I think(pretty sure the first one with the miui updated call screen which was before the lockscreen gestures so maybe those don't work together. It was petty much the lockscreen from de if you know what that looks like with the notification tabs