The Ultimate Droid 2.4.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I want ud on ny incredible but don't want to loose the sense.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App

lol saw this in other thread :) statement or question?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Only issue i have so far is the "&" on the keyboard when in landscape has: "&" anyone else have this?

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

Sorry for posting same thing in multi thread. Wasn't sure which was official thread. It's a statement/request cause I'm 99 percent sure its froyo base on all roms. I was a ud follower with the original Droid.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Sorry for posting same thing in multi thread. Wasn't sure which was official thread. It's a statement/request cause I'm 99 percent sure its froyo base on all roms. I was a ud follower with the original Droid.

well i sent BD a direct link to your post to answer, since i dont have an inc i couldnt say for sure. eitherway ill get you answer, might be in the am but i will get you one. i remember you running UD on ur D1, seems like so long ago lol.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

well i sent BD a direct link to your post to answer, since i dont have an inc i couldnt say for sure. eitherway ill get you answer, might be in the am but i will get you one. i remember you running UD on ur D1, seems like so long ago lol.
Thank you, it does seem long time. I picked my D1 up today and was blown away on how heavy it felt compared to dinc. I know its not easy trying to mod sense into custom roms but its possible. Oct seen sense and froyo mixed in a Rom on xda.

s10onn2o

Reaction score
Is the gingerbread keyboard in here cause im missing it if it is on the incredible. thks

sportadic22

Reaction score
cant get pass the SIGN IN on beginning steps of the phone... can't establish reliable data connection..

bc of verizon network right now?

daware

Reaction score
I didn't even wipe but I came from 2.3.0 and this is awesomely FAST!! Still on stock kernel too!

I'm waiting for my phone to charge before I flash. Is the stock kernel still sapphire, or is it Chevy as your signature says?

compton

Reaction score
Having 3G issues, cannot get out to the net, market, facebook, etc

Where is the gingerbread kb? Can we just flash the zip provided in one of the posts here?

Last edited: