The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very smooth rom BD. I might be the only one but i'm loving the overscroll. Thanks

Lars1

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding that the phone part of their phone (the part that actually makes and receives calls) is buggy now?

I'm having issues making calls, receiving calls and sometimes I am just dropping calls.

I did do the *22899 dance after install and no, I didn't wipe coming from 1.0.

Thanks all.

musclemilk

Reaction score
wow calendar popup is awsome.
Is there a gmail popup?

For modded applications do I have to go to UD settings and install? or its defaulted?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
][/B]
Is anyone else finding that the phone part of their phone (the part that actually makes and receives calls) is buggy now?

I'm having issues making calls, receiving calls and sometimes I am just dropping calls.

I did do the *22899 dance after install and no, I didn't wipe coming from 1.0.

Thanks all.

Try installing a different kernel.

Harrybub

Reaction score
I'm running Chevy's ULV 1.25 kernal and Redman's Urban theme and so far the only issue I've had is with the camera. No zoom at all and the flash freaks out and flashes rapidly for a second or 2.

My incoming phone screen looks normal.

HB

laxman3722

Reaction score
Trying to install here... CW doesnt seem to be able to install the file. Any help?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want to install this so bad:/ Sucks I had to unroot and everything. Speaking of which, can anyone tell me where to find the day I purchased my droid in the Verizon account? I could only find a Nov. 20th date and that isn't when I got the phone. Thanks!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To ANYONE having serious issues. Especially with installing. Use a different kernel. SO to install you would, install UD 2.0.0, install a different kernel (Both as update.zips) and then reboot the phone.

I personally went back to slayher 1.0Ghz kernel that UD 1.0.0 used because my battery life was over 2 days and the phone never ever got hot no matter what I did.

musclemilk

Reaction score
I downloaded 1.2 slayer and its smooth.
Is the kernal your referring to any different than the 1.0 slayer on ROM?