The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Normally I am able to remove Car home apps but strangely enough I am able to remove com.android.cardock but when I try to remove car home 2.2.1 w/TB, I get an error message Cannot remove system App "Failed to locate the apk file."

kwalnut

Reaction score
having an issue with the power notification widget.
I can set the 6 items i want. but when i reboot it goes back to the orignal 4(wifi, bluetooth, sound, gps. All can be removed except for the sound toggle, no matter what i do, even unchecking it doesn't remove it. Also unchecking the toggles, besides the orignal four(wifi, bluetooth, sound,gps) after the reboot casues a Force Close

neilrl79

Reaction score
The overscroll/screenbounce is really bad(imho). The incoming call screen seems jacked up and in landscape mode the unlock/sound jog dial buttons are sideways. Aside from that it seems great. Glad to see the notification power widget incorporated. I wish it had more of a stock look however. I love UD roms but I think I'll be restoring ShadowRom 2.2 for now hope some of the issues can be addressed.

donerico

Reaction score
Like:
- Awesome smoothness (as always with BD)
- Color LEDs are back
- Really cool notification pulldown power control
- Great look and feel
- Call in progress screen
- Most feature-rich ROM

Don't Like:
- Incoming call screen looks screwed up
- Cyanogenmod camera not ready for prime-time (same issue in CM 6.1 and ShadowRom)
- There seems to be some issue with the top left icon in gallery.
- Having to delete and reinstall launcherpro

UD 2.1 should be perfect :)

b-jammin21

Reaction score
what ghz kernel comes stock?

Slayer 1ghz

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Can't be slayher, and can't be 1ghz, unless I got the wrong download, but I did get it from blackdroid's site. My kernel under about phone says sapphire, and the max I can overclock in ultimate settings is 800 mhz.

I love the new rom, but I have noticied some bugs. I top left icon in gallery is messed up as well, and I have also noticed that my 3d drawer in LP no longer works correctly. Also, I have noticed a lot more FC's of LP, much more frequent than in 1.0.0.

I didn't know if I liked or disliked the overscroll at first, but now I don't mind it and it doesn't bother me.

Overall I love the rom. Has great features and runs super smooth. However, it may have been released a bit early...? Still a few bugs, and no kernel like UD 1.0.0, which was a very nice kernel.

Please fix bugs and post a new download link. Otherwise, great rom and keep up the great work!!!

kauthor47

Reaction score
The Slayer 1 GHz kernel came with TUD 1.0; 2.0 seems to come with Sapphire. Honestly, IMHO the Slayer 1GHz performs better than the Sapphire 1.0 GHz.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Need help the new rom keeps rebooting?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

How did you install? Did you upgrade from another (not UD) ROM? Did you wipe? A little more information please.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
The Slayer 1 GHz kernel came with TUD 1.0; 2.0 seems to come with Sapphire. Honestly, IMHO the Slayer 1GHz performs better than the Sapphire 1.0 GHz.

How can it be a 1ghz kernel when UD2.0.0 built in overclocking and setcpu only allow 800mhz max?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is everyone else is incoming call screen shrunken? Dakota looks weird is there a fix for that somewhere?

segdoh49

Reaction score
WHich Slayer kernal are you speaking of when you say 1ghz because there are different voltages of Slayer Kernals....?
I juat reverted back to Slayer lv 1ghz before the 2.0 came out so I didn't run it very long. Think I'm going to go back to it though cause I keep getting a lot of reboots with this stock one. Before I had Chevys ulv 1250 and it ran just fine but cannot run compcache with it.....Time to play around again.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its a Sapphire 800MHz kernel. Honest, on MY phone, this kernel is BLAZING but I've had 2 reboots and battery life is so so. It hasn't gone over 95° yet though!
Don't bash me but, what exactly is JIT?

How can it be a 1ghz kernel when UD2.0.0 built in overclocking and setcpu only allow 800mhz max?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)