Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my screenshots...Stock theme with custom tweaks

Attachments

• screenshots.png
    screenshots.png
    364 KB · Views: 517

joeybarclay

Reaction score
This doesn't sound right, My display is taking 50% of my battery since unplugged that cant be right can it? Others are android system 25%, wifi 10%, cell standby 8%, phone idle 7% and android os 2%

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say this rom is running excellent for me! I seem to get better battery life with compcache disabled. Stock kernel and built-in overclock is awesome. The stock interface is great...the font is perfect! I didn't need to add anything extra to this rom...cool beans the way it is.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
This doesn't sound right, My display is taking 50% of my battery since unplugged that cant be right can it? Others are android system 25%, wifi 10%, cell standby 8%, phone idle 7% and android os 2%

Yes this is normal. The percentage will be less if you turn your brightness all the way down. but it will still probably be the thing that consumes the most power.

glhelinski

Reaction score
Anyone know why the performance settings wont save? They are permanently set on compcache on and 250 to 700. I can set them to something else but as soon as i get out of that screen they revert. I had setcpu installed and set but i uninstalled it and have rebooted since.

Also if and when i go.back to set cpu....should i turn off the ud1 oc settings? Using slayherulv800 currently on droid1...thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

storo1975

Reaction score
dead links

the links seem to be dead ... anyone know where i can download it from?

storo1975

Reaction score
You do realize the last post is over 2 years old?

Sent from my rooted, safestrapped, and ROM'd XT862

yeah ... whats your point? my question was pretty simple ... where can i download it from. not why dont we state the obvious

Durandgir

Reaction score
It's two years old and all the servers for ultimate droid have been down for months, it's going to be extremely hard for you to find this rom

storo1975

Reaction score
just getting the older roms to use on my older droid 1 now that I have my razr, i can do much of my testing/breaking on the older one. ok. thanks for the help. If i manage to find it, I will let you all know and provide a link to it if anyone needs it

trumpet444

Reaction score
If anyone is still interested I did manage to find UD 3.3.1 and 2.5 for the OG Droid

Troops2990

Reaction score
I may have a few versions laying around, let me know if and what your interested in and ill take a look