The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Reaction score
Well it seems like alot of people are having problems so im not the only one...I installed this using clockwork and once i run it past the "Set up" it starts rebooting itself over and over and over again...should i try another method?

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Reaction score
Well it seems like alot of people are having problems so im not the only one...I installed this using clockwork and once i run it past the "Set up" it starts rebooting itself over and over and over again...should i try another method?

Try this link...
Ultimate Droid -> Download Manager -> Motorola Droid -> The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0

R3Ds™ TheMeS

thanks man its running smoothly so far but i've put the Droid 2 theme w/ the R2D2 lockscreen and my lockscreen is like beyond retarted looking right now =/

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And how come I can't restore my backup of launcherpro or install the update for launcherpro from the market

Look back like 3-4 pages. The update for LP will be in BD's update.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm trying to install a Droid X red shatter boot animation I have downloaded but it doesn't work. I've gone into Root Explorer and copied It to both data/local and system/media and no luck. I had the Droid X boot animation from UD Settings but it runs too slow. Any ideas??

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do I install both links in recovery or what? I'm new to this and don't understand why there are two links

TechJPC

Reaction score
No matter what I do, I cannot get the "Ongoing" notification to display. If I long press my Ongoing notification I can see what it is. I tried to change the notification color in the UD settings, but it does not change. I re-booted and still nothing.

I have the "Quick Settings" app running (the Ongoing notification)

Any ideas ?

moneymaker19

Reaction score
does any have the HTC IME keyboard apk.? the one i have doesnt work everytime i try to use it fc..... any help would be great thanks...

jimmypop13

Reaction score
I just updated to ultimate droid from sapphire last night and I wanted to tell you how awesome your rom is. I love it. And I love the customization. I was able to set all the colors and font just like I want with no problems. And I installed the slayher lv1k kernel and droid 2 keyboard and everything is running just awesome and fast and smooth. I had one program that wouldn't update in the market from sapphire and ahen i updated to your rom, i got two more but I followed the advice on here to remove the programs with titanium backup and reboot and everything updated just fine after that.
One of my biggest complaints about sapphire was the volume buttons and until last night, i thought it was a froyo problem. I love the ringer volume feature where when you turn down the volume, it goes to vibrate only and the next is silent. When I upgraded to froyo with sapphire, i had to set if I wanted vibrate or silence in settings bc both would not appear when turning down the volume. Now with your rom, that feature is back and I havnt the slightest clue why sapphire would have removed that. Every one of my previous verizon phones had it too.
Anyway, my battery life seems to be up too.
Thanks for the awesome rom
-Chris

mdgmcse

Reaction score
does any have the HTC IME keyboard apk.? the one i have doesnt work everytime i try to use it fc..... any help would be great thanks...

Here is one that I have...not sure if it is what you're looking for.

Attachments

• htcwhitekeys.zip
    4 MB · Views: 90