The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

titans1

Reaction score
I have read quite a few people are having lag issues with this 1.0.0. When I get the initial install I did wipe and clear everything out. I had a lot of slow redraws. Lots of lag switching screens. And more fcs then I care to talk about. That's why I was curious if there's been any updates since its initial release.

Sent from my refrigerator! Man I'm hungry!

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
I have read quite a few people are having lag issues with this 1.0.0. When I get the initial install I did wipe and clear everything out. I had a lot of slow redraws. Lots of lag switching screens. And more fcs then I care to talk about. That's why I was curious if there's been any updates since its initial release.

Thank stinks. Sorry to hear it's giving you trouble. No updates just yet, but BD is supposed to be working on it. I'm sure you'll hear about it as soon as it drops if you come hear often. If you don't, follow him on twitter or something.

JasonAsWell

Reaction score

If you read all that, why haven't you read the many suggestions that people have used to resolve your issue.

Does anybody search before asking questions anymore? World's going to hell.

blackops

Reaction score
Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync. Make sure Sync is checked

Doesn't help, there's an issue with the Rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Helped mine. Which is how I knew about your comment. ;)

I think there could be an issue with the ROM since I loose all my accounts every couple days and have to add them all again (Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm). Then have to enable the gmail sync again.

So there is either something wrong with my phone or something with the ROM but just cannot figure it out at all.

Kind of annoying but I do like the ROM, just wish I did not have to add all my account every other day.

titans1

Reaction score
Hey Jason don't ya think I probably tried all the suggestions? Y do you think I posted on here asking for more help or info? Being a sarcastic individual will get you know were!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

white_ash143

Reaction score
Hey Jason don't ya think I probably tried all the suggestions? Y do you think I posted on here asking for more help or info? Being a sarcastic individual will get you know were!

+1

Not everyone's issues are the exact same....

TechJPC

Reaction score
Loving the hell out of 1.0.0 ...I just wish the using the GPS didn't drain that crap out of my battery even hoooked up to the Seidio car dock which is a piece of crap.

I'm sure this is not a 1.0.0 issue ..just venting.

fiscalmd

Reaction score
I moved from BB v0.4 to UD 1.0 on my D1 (full wipe 3x). It was very laggy for the first day. Since then, I noticed a drastic improvement.

Had some long redraws on LauncherPro during the first day. Fixed by using the LP preferences | General Settings | Keep in memory selected.

My theory is that there is an indexing service that runs on all 15GB of data on my SD card when I first installed and booted, and it took a day to index it. My proof is that all music not in my "Music" folder appeared in the Music list even though I did not add them. And, for the first day, the battery temp stayed over 105 degrees, meaning something was crunching away.

Madvincent

Reaction score
i luv this rom so far no problem's luv the boot animations u put in the awesome text's and what not thx for such a cool rom

frodroid

Reaction score
I was out last night without a charger at around 70% battery charge, decided to shutdown phone at around 1230am, turned back on at 10am. Now only have 30% battery left. Could this be rom related or is it just the phone? I will try and duplicated soon again.

Update: plugged my phone in for 5 minutes and charge jumped back up to 70 again. Weird.

Sent from my droid running sense via tapatalk

veezy

Reaction score
UD is awesome its hard to get other roms after I started with ud

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Where is the color led notification option? I can't find it to change sms missed call email....any help thank you....great rom

The_Chief

Reaction score
You're not missing it, it's not there. BlackDroid has promised it in a forthcoming update. So NOW we wait...

JasonAsWell

Reaction score

Not from reading your OP.