The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

hurang

Reaction score
alrighty..

thanks for the quick reply just wanted to let you know about the brokenlink dling now!

hurang

Reaction score
just installed and noticed..

that the extrememod option from livewallpaper menu is missing, it says to look for it there in the ud tips widget. Was just wondering where to find it I remember seeing it in Ud8 and I've looked everywhere but cant find it now, thanks :) .love the rom btw!

craigs93

Reaction score
I am having app installation issues...I have done the following several times...

FULL Titanium Pro Backup
Full Nandroid backup
wipe data/cache 4 times
install ROM
(wipe data/cache again on one attempt)
wait for market installs to finish...hangs after a while...says phone low on memory and all further installs fail
Run Titanium Pro with new busybox and unknown sources checked, also force to same location is checked...
Run batch operation (tried missing apps/data, missing apps, force reinstall of all apps...)
went into settings/applications and forced 50+ apps onto SD card to free up memory....

still missing 35+ apps
Market will not update
installing ANY new app (even very small ones) results in phone low on memory
MULTIPLE reboots
I have no theme installed and I have not added a new kernal yet

For now, I have reverted back to 8.0... until I can get my apps to install, I am stuck here...

Any ideas?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I load a full rom with titanium I put it in airplane mode, restore my titanium backup then let the market update.

-Droid Does

craigs93

Reaction score
When I load a full rom with titanium I put it in airplane mode, restore my titanium backup then let the market update.

-Droid Does

Cool...I never thought of that! I'll give it a try later tonight and re-post tomorrow with the results...

Thanks!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD Team,

Is there any way (or value/file) that can be edited so my screen wakes up faster on incoming calls? I can't see who's calling until the third ring. This is my ONLY issue since flashing this ROM.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

-Droid Does

Cool...I never thought of that! I'll give it a try later tonight and re-post tomorrow with the results...

Thanks!!

Well I figured I backed up the apps I wanted the way I wanted. Why would I want to waste time having the market redownload them all if they are on my sdcard!! dancedroid

-Droid Does

Shay D. Life

Reaction score
Another Issue

Car home is missing. I'm used to putting my phone in the dock and the car home app will open, but it doesn't. The icon shows up in the status bar, but the app doesn't open. Any help?

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
The only problem I've been encountering is with the alarm clock. I used to have the option via popup to snooze or dismiss. That hasn't been coming up and the only way to stop the alarm is to reboot the phone. Also I have it set to play a song when the alarm goes off and it starts playing some additional alarm sound as well as the music speeding up and down while it's playing. I thought it started happening after installing the r3dmanx's urban theme, but after replacing the apk for the clock from the original ROM I still have the issue.

LorraineO

Reaction score
Well I can honestly say that I have had no issues with this ROM. I haven't themed it. I am quite happy with stock. My lcd's are even working.

m

Serqet

Reaction score
Well I can honestly say that I have had no issues with this ROM. I haven't themed it. I am quite happy with stock. My lcd's are even working.

m

Try going in the stock browser, hitting menu, windows, then closing the open window by hitting the X... then you will have issue, theme or not.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
UD Team,

Is there any way (or value/file) that can be edited so my screen wakes up faster on incoming calls? I can't see who's calling until the third ring. This is my ONLY issue since flashing this ROM.

I think you'll find if you increase your minimum clock speed a lil bit that lag when receiving a call will go away.

I've had to do that on other ROMs when running Chevy's kernels, but the stock included in this ROM gives me no problem with a min of 250.

Anyway give that a shot.