The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

blackops

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else was having this same issue that I was having since it is getting very old and annoying.

UD1.0.0 loses all my settings or account information every couple hours (2-6 hours). It forgets which keyboard I have selected as my input method, all my accounts are deleted (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm) and I have to add them all over again. Only to do the same thing a couple hours later.

It is very sad since this rom is kicking and very sweet. However I also had the same problem on UD8.

Anyone else have the same issue or know how I can fix this and keep it from happening?

Thanks

c_mack9

Reaction score
i keep getting rejected text messages because its "full" ive deleted a bucnh of thexts so it isnt. and it also says memory is full? random FC issues here and there, screen locked up during browsing and i had to do a battery pull. this is not a good ROM, when is an update coming?!

Tsip85

Reaction score
Cold Fusion port is almost done....Had to theme some of the new images.

Kook, I need a Nice Blue Theme for this seem to be crazy nice Rom(Haven't dl yet) .Reading thru forum..Cold Fusion looks too close to purple..Just a thought...Even A deep Red and black, Carolina Blue/White,Green/White, Yellow/Black..Just throwing some thoughts out...Keep doing what you Do Kook:)

I'm using RD3s Urban theme and it's sweet!!! Only thing I did not like was that the Droid keyboard was just as plain as can be. I installed an Orange and Black Droid 2 Multi Touch keyboard that TheBowsers made and it's sweet!! He also has some blue and black and red and black...

cj1896

Reaction score
Quick question:

I flashed this last night and I couldn't restore my launcherpro. I know it is in the sys/app folder and so I uninstalled LP and when I tried to restore it with titanium backup I would get a restore failed prompt. Is there any way to restore the app+data for Launcher Pro in titanium backup?

apastuszak

Reaction score
Lock screen music controls are not working with the modified music player. Anyone else seeing this?

mikeew83

Reaction score
best rom evver

This rom is outstanding UD team you did an outstanding job just d/l this morning and put on the urban theme and omg wow is all i can say fast responsive love the new options and such i am now a UD lifer with this release keep up the great work...

mikeew83

Reaction score
one question

any chance on this being pushed through to RM with themes and such... that would make life so easy...

gloster

Reaction score
Like some others have said, the new release feels much less responsive than UD 8.0. Prior to install, I did a full wipe (twice). I left the stock UD kernel and turned the speed up to 800 using the built in control.

apastuszak

Reaction score
The gmail app is not auto-syncing and I can't tell my unread messages from my read messages in the app either.