The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

KhrizG35

Reaction score
would any one knoe if its possible to re install the stock kernal????

foxdog

Reaction score
This may sound dumb but... why is "official" ultimate droid not on rom manager?

KhrizG35

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the answers I'm gonna go right ahead and test out chevys 1.25 lv for a day and same with slayher

mdgmcse

Reaction score
I just ran my quadrant 3 times and got between 1543 and 1618. I am using slayers 1200 kernel with setcpu running. Great battery life also..better than the stock kernel and the chevys ulv 1200 also

Sounds like I may need to try fiddling with setcpu and a chevy or slayher kernel in lieu of the built-in governor and maybe I'll have better luck. Those are some ridiculous quadrant scores regardless of whether they are deemed "relevant" or not. I'll try again on my spare droid and see what happens.

- MDG

drpaul07

Reaction score
I just ran my quadrant 3 times and got between 1543 and 1618. I am using slayers 1200 kernel with setcpu running. Great battery life also..better than the stock kernel and the chevys ulv 1200 also

Sounds like I may need to try fiddling with setcpu and a chevy or slayher kernel in lieu of the built-in governor and maybe I'll have better luck. Those are some ridiculous quadrant scores regardless of whether they are deemed "relevant" or not. I'll try again on my spare droid and see what happens.

- MDG

i just put the slayher 1200 and got in the 1300s with quadrant. I wanna use the kernel but i don't like that the third speed slot is 700. That means that my cpu will be clocked at a constant 700 when i'm charging it at night and i'm not too comfortable with that :(

titans1

Reaction score
I installed this on my Droid and not on my wife's. There is a huge difference in speed and lag in a bad way
Compared to 8.0. I went back to 8. There isn't a comparison. I love you work ud but 1.0.0 didn't work. There was way to much lag on screen changes programs are noticeable slower. I tried 3 wipes and installs to no availe. I used it for as long as I could stand it then reverted. if i am missing something let me know. I tried chevys kernals with setcpu as well and it didnt help much. My storm 8 games were noticably slower. When i would go to manage applications it would stagger and hesitate till i got to the end of the list then ity would speed up. I had the internal speed control set to 1000 max and the min to 200. I also tried the same thing with chevys and setcpu with a 1100max 150 min and got the same response. I reverted back to 8.0 and it all went away... please if i am missing something let me know. I did wipe as suggested.

Troops2990

Reaction score
I installed this on my Droid and not on my wife's. There is a huge difference in speed and lag in a bad way
Compared to 8.0. I went back to 8. There isn't a comparison. I love you work ud but 1.0.0 didn't work. There was way to much lag on screen changes programs are noticeable slower. I tried 3 wipes and installs to no availe. I used it for as long as I could stand it then reverted. if i am missing something let me know. I tried chevys kernals with setcpu as well and it didnt help much. My storm 8 games were noticably slower. When i would go to manage applications it would stagger and hesitate till i got to the end of the list then ity would speed up. I had the internal speed control set to 1000 max and the min to 200. I also tried the same thing with chevys and setcpu with a 1100max 150 min and got the same response. I reverted back to 8.0 and it all went away... please if i am missing something let me know. I did wipe as suggested.
maybe try to set your minimum alittle higher, i have Chevy's 1.1 ULV with a min of 400 and it works awsome, i used to have it set to 250 for the min and there was some serious lag but since i changed it to 400 it has been snappy all the time.

Renapd

Reaction score
anyone having the browser FC'ing if you try to close all of the windows to get back to your homepage?

apastuszak

Reaction score
What's the difference in the version numbers of the Slayher kernels? I see 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 kernels.