The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Do the modded apps not work for some people? They don't show up or anything.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been messing with some different kernels tonight so far this is the best quadrant score I have gotten. Using Chevy's 1.25 lv kernel.
aed7b225-dffc-3806.jpg

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Yes my phone is much more responsive using a combination of chevy's kernel & Setcpu instead of the built in Cpu setter....

segdoh49

Reaction score
Hey OneTenderReb,
Keep us posted on that kernal and let us know how it works, I may just try it, that's what I had in UD8. Quad scores a pretty low with the stock slayer kernal but there have been no other issues like force close or slow screen redraws all in all it's running really smoothe.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Cold Fusion port is almost done....Had to theme some of the new images.

Kook, I need a Nice Blue Theme for this seem to be crazy nice Rom(Haven't dl yet) .Reading thru forum..Cold Fusion looks too close to purple..Just a thought...Even A deep Red and black, Carolina Blue/White,Green/White, Yellow/Black..Just throwing some thoughts out...Keep doing what you Do Kook:)

IamFuzzles

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a theme for this ROM? I don't think DarkEdge would work, so if anyone can suggest something, I'd appreciate it, thank you

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a theme for this ROM? I don't think DarkEdge would work, so if anyone can suggest something, I'd appreciate it, thank you

so far there aren't too many but that should change soon enough. Right now you have the luna theme and cold fusion. There is a thread that is dedicated to the themes for this Rom that will be updated as more themes are added.

IamFuzzles

Reaction score

so far there aren't too many but that should change soon enough. Right now you have the luna theme and cold fusion. There is a thread that is dedicated to the themes for this Rom that will be updated as more themes are added.

Bah, I probably should have looked around more before posting, the theme thread is pretty obvious. But thank you for the quick answer

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Bah, I probably should have looked around more before posting, the theme thread is pretty obvious. But thank you for the quick answer

haha no worries man, first warning for not searching, next time we throw rocks and what not.....it's not pretty. haha jk

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

actually i heard that rafficax was close to getting de approved for ud so that will be freaking awesome if that happens

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Am looking forward to installing This and no disrespect...but I hope its better than PElite 1 or 2..As far as I've Read so far, its Definitely a great ROM

stabl4life82

Reaction score
I just ran my quadrant 3 times and got between 1543 and 1618. I am using slayers 1200 kernel with setcpu running. Great battery life also..better than the stock kernel and the chevys ulv 1200 also

anuraj1

Reaction score
applanet?

I loaded this last night and loaded r3ds's Urban theme today.

I was looking in my app drawer and noticed an app called "applanet." I didn't put this on my phone, so I guess it must have come with either the ROM or the theme? It says it is an alternative to the market. I didn't manage to catch malware on my Droid did I??