The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOVE this ROM.

The main issue I'm having right now is the inability to link many of my contacts to Facebook. In the notes field the Facebook information is there, but they are not automatically linking and there is no option to manually Join like in the stock ROM. I do have the Facebook app installed, but only a few contacts have updated.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Open the facebook app, hit menu, settings, Sync Contacts, and pick what you want.

i have a huge problem i cant pick an app in the app drawer it keeps bouncing up and down help.

Switch back to the 2D app drawer until the update is released.

So does anyone else have a random black bar towards the top of the lock screen? Running UD 2.0.0 on droid 1.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Its not random, it is supposed to be there. Its where your phone used to say "Verizon Wireless" on the lock screen. The text was removed but the bar was left for the themers to work with.

hEaT

Reaction score
LOVE this ROM.

The main issue I'm having right now is the inability to link many of my contacts to Facebook. In the notes field the Facebook information is there, but they are not automatically linking and there is no option to manually Join like in the stock ROM. I do have the Facebook app installed, but only a few contacts have updated.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Open the facebook app, hit menu, settings, Sync Contacts, and pick what you want.

Thanks Bob. I verified those settings and it is set to sync with existing contacts. I'm going to make a backup, hit sync all, see what happens and report here.

Reaction score
I'm having too many speed issues with my phone using UD2 (no kernals, just stock install). Going back to UD1 until more stable or UD3 :icon_eek:

I'm at the point where I am rebooting my phone every 3-5hrs. I've reinstalled UD2 and it still happens, I've formatted my stick, still happens, wiped and installed, etc. I've read so many comments and I'm just tired of the phone lagging on me. Shame too because I like the feel of it, just can't deal with the constant reboots. Besides, UD1 gave me everything I really needed for the most part so no worries on my end. =P

Last edited:

hEaT

Reaction score
I'm having too many speed issues with my phone using UD2 (no kernals, just stock install). Going back to UD1 until more stable or UD3 :icon_eek:

I'm at the point where I am rebooting my phone every 3-5hrs. I've reinstalled UD2 and it still happens, I've formatted my stick, still happens, wiped and installed, etc. I've read so many comments and I'm just tired of the phone lagging on me. Shame too because I like the feel of it, just can't deal with the constant reboots. Besides, UD1 gave me everything I really needed for the most part so no worries on my end. =P

Wow, that's too bad. On my Incredible, I've found this to be the fastest ROM by far.

hEaT

Reaction score
LOVE this ROM.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Thanks Bob. I verified those settings and it is set to sync with existing contacts. I'm going to make a backup, hit sync all, see what happens and report here.

Gave it a shot. It does sync in all my Facebook contacts, but does not link many of them to my existing contacts despite the note being in the contact properties.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
The clock on my lock screen is cut off, hiding under the black bar. Running UD 2.0.0 Revolution theme, on droid 1. any one able to help me?

jimmypop13

Reaction score
I had so many problems with 2.0. on my droid 1. The camera would flash on and off rendering it useless. Incoming puone calls showed no pic and the time and name seemed to overlap. I installed a new kernel and my phone got stuck constantly repeating on the motorola logo. Also on one install, my bowser would load a page but never change screens to it. And on the okcupid app, it kept crashing with some java error. I loved 1.0.0 and now im back on it bc after four reinstalls of 2, i gave up

Diordna

Reaction score
Help, I'm playing a gameboy game and the screenshots won't save to the gallery when it says "Screenshot saved to gallery" I've kept trying but it just won't. UD 1.0 was fine with this.