aefd0ada-22d7-41fe.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That the one up by the water tower?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

Benbob57

Reaction score
Goofy Request, I know.

Hello to everyone. Yes, I'm new here. I'm watching the History Channel while completing paperwork while typing on here. Haaa.

I might sound like a knucklehead to ask, but my oldest son told me about an incident on that new App, Ghost Radar, he experienced today. It blew my mind. Not saying I hold truth in the App at all. Is there a downlod of Ghost Radar for a home computer? Hey, a home computer has tons more capacitors, transisters, etc., than a cell phone and my computer is hooked up to WI-Fi. I did numerous searches on-line and I've been unable to find out if there is a download for home computers. I have a cell phone that is a little over a year old. It is an LG brand, model CF360, with unlimited internet, though I don't use the phone for internet due to the small screen. Plus, I wouldn't know how to get access to and download the app to the phone. I'm much better on home computers. Thanks to anyone for any help.

mack19318

Reaction score
aefcf066-3482-fdc4.jpg

This is one of his fav toys, besides an old samsung impression, he loves the dice game on it!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@Mack how olds the little one.

The many phones I have owned and used. From most recent to first.
aefcf09d-e1d7-33eb.jpg

The Boulder is my backup for going to water parks and amusement parks. That way I don't have to worry about breaking a $600 smart phone. ;)

mack19318

Reaction score
@Mack how olds the little one.

The many phones I have owned and used. From most recent to first.
aefcf09d-e1d7-33eb.jpg

The Boulder is my backup for going to water parks and amusement parks. That way I don't have to worry about breaking a $600 smart phone. ;)

He just turned 15 months on the 17th of this month.