The T-Bolt Gingerbread Leak!

Reaction score
Just gonna wait for Das BAMF to intergrate with his roms.

And Hopefully this could help with AOSP stuff. but thats prob stupid to think lol

Hmmm since its GB, I wonder if Netflix will work, with the workaround now? it works on my GB OG Droid.

Workaround?

I have the leaked Netflix APK on my TBolt, but it doesn't stream videos... does everything else.

cnmsales

Reaction score
The virus comment was a joke by a user to free up the BW on the download to allow him to dl it faster.

JCASE said to NOT flash this. You WILL loose root among other things that could happen.

FYI over at XDA there is now an official flashable release from jcase and also a 2nd one that has been debloated.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Just gonna wait for Das BAMF to intergrate with his roms.

And Hopefully this could help with AOSP stuff. but thats prob stupid to think lol

Hmmm since its GB, I wonder if Netflix will work, with the workaround now? it works on my GB OG Droid.

Workaround?

I have the leaked Netflix APK on my TBolt, but it doesn't stream videos... does everything else.

I was meaning this. Workaround brings Netflix to more (rooted) Android users -- Engadget to get it to stream videos.

or do we not need to do that on the T-Bolt?

jr313

Reaction score
Been running the leak for a couple hrs now and no random reboots its super snappy and smooth, the only thing not working so far is the rear camera..i also have the htc 3.0 lockscreen goin on it and it looks sick!!! 4G is working flawless im impressed with it so far..im running the basic debloated leak rom..

Reaction score
Been running the leak for a couple hrs now and no random reboots its super snappy and smooth, the only thing not working so far is the rear camera..i also have the htc 3.0 lockscreen goin on it and it looks sick!!! 4G is working flawless im impressed with it so far..im running the basic debloated leak rom..

I would love to run this, but the non-working camera has me wanting to wait... the main reason is that my baby is due to be born on the 24th and I am going to need to use the phone and/or camera a lot sometime very soon.

On the 3.0 lockscreen: Does it have a ringer mute on it? I prefer the AOSP lockscreen to HTC's for that reason alone...

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

I would love to run this, but the non-working camera has me wanting to wait... the main reason is that my baby is due to be born on the 24th and I am going to need to use the phone and/or camera a lot sometime very soon.

On the 3.0 lockscreen: Does it have a ringer mute on it? I prefer the AOSP lockscreen to HTC's for that reason alone...

No it does not, it also does not work with any shortcuts either.

t0k3ndr01d

Reaction score
so what should the cyanogenmod rom for this be called? "GingerBolt" or "ThunderBread"?