The stupid droid screen!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Isosceles Raion, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Isosceles Raion

Isosceles Raion New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone actually use a screen protector? I "had" the 3 pack from verizon, and they said do it a dust free room. Ok... I put it on and there's an air bubble. I redo it and then more show up.

I use the 2nd screen and even more air bubbles come up, then my phone ****in drops to the sidewalk this morning, leaving a scar near the power button,and an unoticeable 1 on the bottom.

I looked up invisi-shield, but have no way to get 1, and i doubt I'll be able to do that right. I need ultimate protection for my droid. I have a case, but my uncle says I should get a skin. I also need better screen protectors.. can anyone help?

-Raion

2. ndoren

ndoren Member

Ratings:
    +3
    You actually float the invisishield on a layer of water and you can scoot it around until it's just right, then it dries in place. I love it. I went through the whole 3-pack of Verizon protectors and chucked them all after screwing up their installation.

3. muddy00

muddy00 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Best skins ever. Just follow the directions. Great product

4. tmwfla

tmwfla New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did the full body Ghost Armor (dropped my G1 w/out protection once). It's ok. I like the screen protector, specifically, but the rest of the body is only "so-so". I had them install it at a retail location, though. I wasn't about to try and mess w/the full body install myself.

5. Smarcisin

Smarcisin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im going to get the invisishield, i had it for my omnia screen but i am going to get it for the body of the droid, want to keep it pretty!

6. TONYG2388

TONYG2388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im not a huge fan of the protectors that need liquid. they are amazing when done right but more often than not there are bubbles or ripples in my experience.

7. hal1

hal1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can't beat the price. Buy 3 get free shipping and then you have spare sections to use

8. synctek

synctek Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I bought the same pack same day as the Droid. The only reason is to protect the screen until I got the Ghost Armor. I reccomend you get a full body covering of some sorts.

9. Daver

Daver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Either type works great in my experience. Gather your patience and do it right. I threw on a screen protecter from verizon in my car right after I got it and it looks great, the bubbles are easily pushed out with a credit card or similar.

10. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use Zagg. Works great and you can barely tell it is on there if you look close enough.