The strange case of the disappearing pictures

EVANGELIONHD

Reaction score
Him guys it me .

I noticed this annoying problem for a few weeks but just now I hay e time to post it.

Everytime I take a picture and I'm going to see it a the gallery from the access in the camera I can see the pic, but if I exit the camera and I'm going to the gallery the pics are just not there. Now is happening the same when I take screen shots they just don't appear in the gallery if I use the oi file explorer I can locate the files of the images. But don't show in the gallery usually I have to turn off the phone and back on again for them to show in the gallery.

Any sugestion??

Question 2 how can I perform a soft reset??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MileHighDad

Reaction score
I had the same problem and solved it by formatting the SD card (Settings > SD Card & Phone Storage > click Unmount SD card > Format SD Card)

WARNING: Obviously you will lose all data on the SD card, so you might copy everything from the SD card to you PC before formatting the SD card.

I use DejaOffice and Companionlink to sync with Outlook. After I formatted the SD card, Companionlink saw there was no Contact/Task data in Dejaoffice and deleted all my data in Outlook! If you use Companionlink, consider using the "Purge and Reload" feature (make sure you read the help first.)