The sound will not go down!!

ehhmeowlee

Reaction score
I have had my phone for a while now, this is the third phone I have had of the Droid incredible 2. The last 2 had problems with them. This one, I will turn the sound down, then it will turn its self up. I can not get it to stay down. The little notification box will not go away and it will keep making that clicking noise

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would call your carrier and tell them your fed up with this phone. They are almost obligated to get a different type of phone if you have had to replace it 2 times and your still having problems.

tjb90291

Reaction score
I too have had the same problems been through 4 of these phones now and they say oh well one more and we will talk about a different device everytime they send me a new one, hope you have better luck

Sent from myDroid Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
When they ask you if you want a replacement, and you you say yes but a different phone. I guarantee you that they will offer a refurbished razor. But you still can negotiate with them.

tjb90291

Reaction score
Yeah they even gave me refurbed for the exact replacement

tjb90291

Reaction score
So stupid my first one was three months old so basically brand new had the sound issue and thy're like oh yeah we're going to send you a refurb and im like this phone is brand new