The Samsung Galaxy S4 Screenshot Thread

KyuQ

Reaction score
You don't need to root to achieve the same look. But if you're going to do other mods to the phone, you'll want root.

Thank u
:)

I just learned how to put shortcut on the lock screen. But can I change their position on the lock screen?

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Not sure how I feel about this one. A little busy and too colorful for me, me thinks. :p I'll probably keep it on for the rest of the week though.

wicked_ss_6-19.png

Nova Launcher set to 12x6 grid.
App buttons - Playbar UCCW
Eye in the Sky weather widget
Battery widget - Soft Battery UCCW
Clock widget - FlyBarNOW found it on Google+

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Don't know if it is different on the S4 from how it is on the Note 2, but for the longest time I couldn't figure out the "hand-swipe to screenshot" motion either. That is until I figured out that you need to have the edge of your hand touching the screen when you swipe.

Been trying to figure it out too! That worked! Thx!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

victoriak68

Reaction score
Been trying to figure it out too! That worked! Thx!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I've found that the hand-swipe works only in some instances. Like in browser when I have more than one tab open and don't want to close them. In those cases I tend to move between browser tabs rather than get the screenshot I had intended. Very glad that I can still use the power/home button combo in those situations.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

shinojmahe

Reaction score
You know the drill. Let's see your creativity and post up your screenshots!

There are a couple of ways to take screenshots on your Galaxy S4:

Method 1:

1. Place the palm of your hand on the screen of S4. Make sure the phone is unlocked, because it won’t work on the locked screen.

2. Swipe your hand across the screen in either direction, left or right. You should hear a camera shutter sound along with a notification appearing on screen saying “copied to clipboard”. You can find the screenshot in your photo Gallery.

Before taking screenshot with this method, make sure the “Palm motion” option is turned on. To on/off this option, go to Settings -> Motions and gestures -> Palm motion, you can enable or disable the “Palm motion” option from here.

Method 2:

Another way to capture screenshot on the S4: simply press power and home button at the same time. Hold both the buttons at same time till you hear the camera shutter sound.

Oh Folk,
thanking you veru much for your sloution, i was in search abt how to take screen shorts with ma lovely s4.
KudOs
love you

shi