The Reason for Samsung's Dominance: $11 Billion on Marketing & $10.6 Billion on R&D

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 6, 2013.

1. soycoffee

soycoffee New Member

Although I got a crappy build and terrible ATT service on a Samsung Captivate, I got excellent customer service from Samsung. ATT ignored my ten year record as a customer and could not solve the problems I had with the phone. Samsung customer service worked with me and found options. For that reason, I will try again with Samsung, but not with ATT.
  2. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

As much as I love the features, screen, and responsiveness of Samsung devices, I'm pretty much fed up with their build quality. I couldn't care less about the plastic casing, but everything inside is garbage. The god awful TI processor in my gnex is simply a heat generator. My phone is so sluggish now, no matter what ROM or kernel I run. But even more annoying is the reception. It got terrible reception from the get go, like everyone else with a gnex. It's slowly degraded to the point that I almost never get 4g anymore. And I live in the heart of Baltimore city! And even the 3g barely works. It'll say I have 1-2 bars, but I can't connect to the internet to save my life. I've tried all available radios. I think if this rumor about an HTC one max on vzw turns out to be true, I'll probably move to that. The only thing I've disliked about HTC is their tiny batteries.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

^^^so glad I returned my GNex for a Rezond