The President needs a Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
with that said I would love to see the prez rooted droid screens lol......

And would you like to drop the "its in this thread" on Obama when he post "how do I root", "what is root", "when do we get 2.1", "will 2.1 have flash and what all screens will be on 2.1"

M

Matth3w

Actually the president isn't supposed to use a personal cell phone, for security purposes.

Actually, he received special permissions on being able to keep his BlackBerry and use it from the Secret Service. Did't you remember that from when he went into office. There was a big thing about it.

I don't see this as political. It's tech related. Just don't let this go off Topic !!!

Read it here Obama gets to keep his BlackBerry

Technically wasn't his, it was a new secure one that most people would not have clearance to get.
What back said.

with that said I would love to see the prez rooted droid screens lol......

And would you like to drop the "its in this thread" on Obama when he post "how do I root", "what is root", "when do we get 2.1", "will 2.1 have flash and what all screens will be on 2.1"
Yes I would, because I don't think he's special at all. I'd give him the same instructions and courtesy that I give anyone else.

koralyne

Reaction score
Reading the article about how he was let to keep his phone... i doubt he would be able to switch phones at all. It looks like he had to go through so many hoops to keep it, and i think it said he had to have it modified to remove the gps unit or somesuch.

no way would he want to have to go through all that just to have a droid.

i never realized you had to give up so much to be the president. sheesh, there goes ONE of my dreams... :wink:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not for me im still dreaming of being president........my dream of becoming the first african american president is gone, but I am aiming to be the first president with a droid..... During my inauguration speech....Ima end it with my droid yelling "DROID"

koralyne

Reaction score
not for me im still dreaming of being president........my dream of becoming the first african american president is gone, but I am aiming to be the first president with a droid..... During my inauguration speech....Ima end it with my droid yelling "DROID"

then people are gonna be like..

o_O whys he holding that archaic thing...

(depending on how distant that dream is =P)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hey as long as i have droid I am going to be fine.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're not going to put a big red eye on your forehead, too, are you?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am really, really, really trying to bite my tongue on this topic.

M

Matth3w

I'm pretty sure both of us are referring to Obama's politics, not to his phone selection.

nerdkill

Reaction score
the funny thing is the thread would have already died if it wasn't for people being so uptight about nothing. i would expect that kind of moderation from steve jobs. until people start arguing about political opinions nobody should get worked up. good lord. i hope that wasn't too religious.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure both of us are referring to Obama's politics, not to his phone selection.

the DEFINITELY do not be "that" guy. I hate political debates because it always turn into arguments. I enjoy a debate with any one but I notice when it comes to politics it becomes ugly no matter what.

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
Dude if Obama gets droid hoping 2.1 will come out IT WILL!!!! Google will probably receive crazy nominations and everything for releasing 2.1 to the president!!!! But then again all other OS's will go out of business. Then the media will go after Obama and tell him to get an iphone...

Status
Not open for further replies.