The President needs a Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiusmc

Reaction score
Not to get political, but don't you find it kind of lame that the leader of the free world walks around with a Blackberry? Obama's poll numbers would go up if he ditched his antiquated Blackberry and got a Droid, rooted it and installed Bugless Beast. I know I'd vote for him. Just a thought.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NO he needs to keep the blackberry, i do not want to hear my president talking about rooting and when will 2.1 be released ota lol. He needs to deal with the economy, wars, and health care.

M

Matth3w

Actually the president isn't supposed to use a personal cell phone, for security purposes.

nerdkill

Reaction score
Actually the president isn't supposed to use a personal cell phone, for security purposes.

They secured his blackberry so he is able to use it. And I think it's awesome that our president even knows what a blackberry is. I really do however think that him obsessing over 2.1 would lead to the end of national health care.

It would make sense that he would have a Droid with all the freedom that it provides, I would say that the Taliban would have to be rocking a iPhone using that logic.

koralyne

Reaction score
um... this thread is bound to be locked, we arent supposed to talk about anything related to politics, iirc

nerdkill

Reaction score
hahaha I just got a picture in my head of Bin Laden trying to figure out how to make his little videos with his new iPad.

nerdkill

Reaction score
A president is not politics, policies are politics

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Blackberry or Droid, at least he isn't one of the iPhone people!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Actually, he received special permissions on being able to keep his BlackBerry and use it from the Secret Service. Did't you remember that from when he went into office. There was a big thing about it.

I don't see this as political. It's tech related. Just don't let this go off Topic !!!

Read it here Obama gets to keep his BlackBerry

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Technically wasn't his, it was a new secure one that most people would not have clearance to get.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if an argument breaks out over healthcare or the economy then yeah, but over him going from bb to droid.........naw the mods are not that edgy. I understand the itchy trigger finger, but we should be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.