The Pixel 2 XL Colors And Prices Leaked!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-pixel-2-xl-white-jpg.77908

Earlier today Droid-life hit the mother load when it comes to Google Product leaks. We now have official images of both Pixel 2 XL colors. There will be both a "Black and White" version and a "Just Black" version of the device. We will also have two storage configurations with the 64GB base model retailing for $849 while the 128GB storage option will set you back a cool $949. Google apparently agrees with the Note 8 and iPhone X pricing structure! It is also worth mentioning that we do not see a dual camera setup on this larger device which is what we have been expecting, and the Black and White version appears to have an orange power button. Google will be offering their own financing with the 64GB variants costing $35.38 for 24 months and the 128GB version costing $39.54 per month over the same period. These are the devices that many of us have been holding out for. Are you guys still as excited as me?

via Droid-Life

Attachments

• google-pixel-2-xl-white.jpg
    google-pixel-2-xl-white.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,630

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I was planning on getting this phone on launch to replace my V20 but Google just sent me a new Pixel XL as a replacement for my old Nexus 6P so I guess I'll be passing for now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Yep, I'm digging it and ready. Ordering the black model 10/4.........good buddy. ;)

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
These prices are a little bit higher than the iPhone 8 Plus sold from 799 dollars in the US for the 64 GB version. Although high, the price of these Pixel 2 XL does not shock me more than that, although I regret it. From the back, the design is perfectly in line with the Pixel XL, without any real risk taking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
samsung galaxy note 4 samsung s7

Last edited: