The Pixel 2 Keeps The Bezels!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
For me it's a phone, not a fashion statement. Front facing speakers, good build quality, good heat control are much more important. What's a phone jack, that big hole that collects dust?

fashion statement or not, you still want something that looks great :)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Honestly, I don't get the hype for dual front facing speakers. I rarely listen to videos / music with out headphones. Same with using a speakerphone function.Usually that gets used while I am running or something, have the headphones on and a call comes through. I thought it was a good idea when the first HTC phone had them, then realized just how little they got used.
As far as the 3.5mm jack, I'm not a fan of losing them until a vendor comes out with a less complicated and easily as cheap option for earphones. Having to mess with an extra dongle just doesn't stick it for me.
Before someone points out that there are wireless earbuds, I'm not into wearing what amounts to a dog collar for wireless some earbuds ( admit it, you've had the thought when you see someone wearing those goofy things).
I was giving serious thought to a new Pixel, but that feature ( or lack there of) nicks it for me.

I have never been impressed with speakers on a phone. I either need to send it to a bluetooth speaker or head set. so to me, it makes no difference if they are on the back, side or front.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
AND MOTOROLA! Come on DM.... you never give Moto any love. hehehe

Oh, good grief, I am already sick and tired of "bezel talk". People are making way too much out of this latest fad.
There are only a handful of folks left around here that are Moto users, or appreciate Moto phones. It's become all about Samsung.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
There are only a handful of folks left around here that are Moto users, or appreciate Moto phones. It's become all about Samsung.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

whats a moto :p The only reason I don't consider one is they do not seem to want to go all out for their flagship model.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I loved my Moto Nexus 6.. One of my all time favorites even if it was a little bit wide in hand..
I'd like to try a Motorola phone again but i will wait till next design choice..

Sent using Tapatalk