1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The PHONE on my Eris keeps locking up

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by daddio, Jun 29, 2010.

1. daddio

daddio New Member

I dont' know if there is any pattern or not. It seems like the phone part of the phone (yeah that's right people a smart phone is supposed to have a phone that works too)... will lock up at random times.

One pattern I noticed is that when I am calling someone, and if they don't answer, and then the next incoming call will be dead. I can answer, but its like a dead line.
    Othere situations are similar, like if I miss a call, and try to return the call, sometimes its dead.

Each time I have to power cycle the phone. HUGE problem

Are other people having this issue? any fix?
  2. onapunk77

onapunk77 New Member

Call Verizon

I had the same issue. Did a factory reset which did not help at all. Called Verizon, and they sent me a refurbished phone in exchange.

Hope this helps.
Search tags for this page

cdma htc eris keeps lock up

cdma htc eris phone keeps lock up

onapunk77