The Penny Trick on the Verizon Logo

HorsePony

Reaction score
I usually don't care about branding at all....however, I am bored as HELL today....so I'm doing this.

LOL

zxd9

Reaction score
I did it too just for yucks. Nickel works too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mykl376

Reaction score
I suppose I'll give this a try, although I use a hard rubber case, and the logo hasn't been scratched at all since I bought it. I have always peeled the dealer stickers off any car I've ever owned. That's just plain tacky.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I know it's not quite as glaring as the verizon logo, but would this trick work on the HDMI and USB logos on the side of the phone too?

OP
b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I know it's not quite as glaring as the verizon logo, but would this trick work on the HDMI and USB logos on the side of the phone too?

Never thought of that but... YUPP... just did it and it worked on HDMI and usb logos and also the power/lock logo on top... coolness!!

lykofos

Reaction score
Great tip! Just tried it and removed the Verizon lettering / logo from the front. Looks much cleaner now.

azdrifter

Reaction score
I love to answer this question... i've been like this since i was a kid... if i got a bicycle for christmas, the first thing i did was start peeling off all the stickers and logos... then as i got older i did it on my cars, taking off the emblems and pinstripes... i like the paint job... not the advertising that the manufacturer plasters all over everything they make to help sell more units... i think of it every time i see somebody open a laptop and all the stickers from the factory are still stuck on there.... "intel inside... quadcore... 1080p"... i just wanna peel them all off and say "see how nice that looks now?!"

But that's just me... and that's what makes the world go round... all our different points of view... if it wasn't this way... there would be no android... we would all be using an iPhone... and we would all be happy with that

I think i just puked a little in the back of my throat

Haha, I'm there with you LOL !