The ottorbox is here

OP
G

gbright666

Reaction score
I haven't bought it yet but the page no longer says not aviable.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

erict

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear some feedback on this case for the DX.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stay tuned for a Droid X Ottorbox contest ;)

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah there was a thread about it getting released yesterday ;)

erict

Reaction score
Yeah there was a thread about it getting released yesterday ;)

Missed that. Good to hear its available. Funny thing is, I never received the email saying it was available. Oh well.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
Seems the only one with a belt clip is the $49.95 unit. I'm not so much opposed to paying that for quality protection. However, that unit just looks too bulky.

erict

Reaction score
Seems the only one with a belt clip is the $49.95 unit. I'm not so much opposed to paying that for quality protection. However, that unit just looks too bulky.

I noticed that as well. Though the pictures are hard to give an idea on the bulk of the case so I'm waiting for some feedback once they start to get in the hands of DX owners.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. Though the pictures are hard to give an idea on the bulk of the case so I'm waiting for some feedback once they start to get in the hands of DX owners.
Actually, someone asked about the clip in the comments section on one of the three case's page. The OtterBox person said that the $49.95 case has a clip. They did not explicitly say the others do not, but it was implied.

Freezetron

Reaction score
Im tempted to get one to protect my baby but im gonna let other peeps be the beta testers before I spend that money

galo

Reaction score
I bought an Otterbox for my iPod a while back and the plug went bad, I called Otterbox and a new one arrived within 2 days. No questions asked, No fuzz, no arguments.
I bought the case for my phone on Monday and I feel very comfortable that it will work great.
I will gladly post my feedback once I have it for couple of days.

Trooper34

Reaction score
Ordered mine monday morning! Had the defender for my storm and loved it, broke the clip once and sent them an email had a new one in three days. Will continue doing business with them.

Reaction score
I ordered both the Defender and the Commuter, so I can do a little comparison when it shows up.

WJR916503

Reaction score
Got the Otterbox Defender Case today. Although this is my first Otter case I have to admit this thing is sick. I was tossed between the defender and the commuter eventually going with the defender bc it came with a belt clip which now that I have don't know if it is going to work they way I wanted it to. Though as far as the case goes its great. Though it does look large its well protected and works nicely. Only compalint with case is the buttons on the bottom I.e home button which they were a little bit harder rubber so u didn't have to push so hard. Overall in the few hours that I have had it I am very happy though I am wondering what the commuter case would look like.