The Official Screenshot thread (all models)

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Best. Wallpaper. Ever.

eeba6369acc9403bc6bedc11be69cd51.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MaxxGrl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID MAXX 2
Did an FDR. Going the total opposite route (for now) and keeping it super simple.

Gotta love Nova and SWIPE to Hide the Dock. ;)

View attachment 76046

Beautiful! I love the minimalist styles. Looks so like mine. I also use Nova and Swipe to Hide Dock. Not to mention, I also did a FDR last week. Sheesh, what are the odds? LOL

asian 500.jpg

Last edited:
OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I've actually brought my dock back and removed the app drawer icon. Now I swipe up to open the app drawer. My other screens would frighten you (as of today). Very busy. :D

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Really surprised how little love this thread gets. Do people not venture out of their device forums?

gbsa

Reaction score
Here's my tablet, lucid launcher pro I disabled the grid. Dark void icons and Star trek clock

486f08c519581d9ef951056b08bc47db.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Okay, forgive my total ignorance here, but I want to start learning some of this stuff. First, how do y'all hide the icons at the bottom of your screen (phone, google, etc?)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
how do y'all hide the icons at the bottom of your screen (phone, google, etc?)

I use Apex launcher, there's also Nova and the list goes on. @gbsa is using Lucid launcher. Those apps I linked are free so they don't have all the features as the paid version.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have more questions

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I use Apex launcher, there's also Nova and the list goes on. @gbsa is using Lucid launcher. Those apps I linked are free so they don't have all the features as the paid version.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have more questions

So it's the launcher that makes the difference? Is it still easy to access the most used apps like phone and such? Forgive me, but I have never ventured out of the stock launcher, so I have no clue. Honestly, I didn't even really know what a launcher's purpose was/is....

k1601

Reaction score
So it's the launcher that makes the difference? Is it still easy to access the most used apps like phone and such? Forgive me, but I have never ventured out of the stock launcher, so I have no clue. Honestly, I didn't even really know what a launcher's purpose was/is....
Yep, I use Nova pro and there is an option to scope to hide the dock. Swiping up hides it, and swiping up again reveals it. Super simple to use.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes! With a different launcher you can truly customize the display of your phone, how you launch apps, where you place your app drawer, etc. I currently use lucid launcher. Previously used Nova launcher for years. Lucid may be a bit more complicated than other launchers because it does things a little differently. But Nova allows just about every customization possible yet works very similar to most stock launchers.

Start experimenting. The launchers are part of the fun of using Android.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

Those launchers work just like your stock launcher. The big difference in customization.

Installing a new launcher will require you to setup your home screens again. And if you don't like it you can uninstall it & your stock launcher will return as normal

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Oh, this is just too cool! A new "toy" to play with when I have time! Thank you! I don't think I'll have time to delve into it today, but will certainly start playing soon! I love the looks of the clean screens. Honestly, the colorful icons at the bottom of my screen have always annoyed me.
Thanks, everyone!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Changing a little. Retro Icons. Minimalist Text: Widgets. Also back to running like 6 screens again. Lol. I'll spare you posting them all.
Shot of my app drawer, as well so you can see how it's setup and more of the Retro icons. Bubbles is still my all time favorite. Definitely keeping that installed. I always delete icon packs I'm not using. But wanted to change it up for a bit.
I love you Android.

34f4d8b2445d2943dadffe0692a53e3f.jpg

bee1619f6f7f0198070456ac30c23fcc.jpg

I really like how the time and date are set up on this... Is this the launcher or something else?