The Official LG V10 Thread

Discussion in 'LG V10' started by dgstorm, Oct 26, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    This thread is for any and all discussions regarding the mysterious new LG V10. Feel free to post your thoughts, questions and tips here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. eebvending

eebvending Active Member

Ratings:
    +53
    Current Phone Model:
    LG V10
    My requirements for a new device are: removable battery, microSD slot, IR blaster and a minimum 5.7" screen. After being told many times on this forum and various Android-themed Facebook pages that this kind of device would never happen again...the announcement of the V10 was a glorious day. Thought I was going to be scrounging on old Note 3s and 4s from here on out.

That being said, I'm pretty pumped for this to hit Verizon. The one thing I had a concern for looks to be a non-issue. My concern was that it has a LCD screen and with my Note 3 and the AMOLED I was wondering if I wouldn't like the difference. However in one of the hands-on videos posted in the other thread, one of the reviewers thought the V10 did have AMOLED until he actually noticed the specs and said that the QUAD LCD that LG is using is very good and compares well. I hope I will be agreeing with that guy.

3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Current Phone Model:
    Z Force / Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    I wish VZW would get on the ball and announce the official release date ;)...

• Like Like x 1
  4. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +79

Im betting they wont sell it for a while to push their new Chinese (not real moto) made droids!!

5. ggrant3876

ggrant3876 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +35
    Picked mine up on Friday and pretty happy with it so far. There has been root, xposed and twrp on the T-Mobile variant and the instructions will be posted in a day or two.
    TWRP works, so yeah. - Post #26 - XDA Forums

6. Kari122776

Kari122776 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Lg v10
    I have an LG V10 and have for about a year. I keep my phone on vibrate at work for obvious reasons. Every time a call comes in the phone automatically turns the volume back up. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

7. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,373
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    Welcome to the forum Kari122776. I'm not familiar with the LG specific settings on an LG V10, but that does not sound like normal Android behavior. Has your phone always done this since Day 1, or did it start after a new app was added, a new system update was installed, etc? It could be a rogue app causing the issue, an issue with a system version update, an Android OS version update, etc.

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

lg v10 forum

lg v10 models forum