The official "I've got my Galaxy S3" thread!

krismarie

Reaction score
Did u read my last post 2 u in the other thread?.. since the phones shipped early the ids are not registered so u can't activate it vzw customer support can manually enter it so u can complete the activation!

This happened to me. I got my phone Thursday morning and it was JUST activated today

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats to all with the newly acquired S3's!!

Pumaro

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered my S3 supposed to ship by the 17th ..

Grossie

Reaction score
Today...and finally working

Got mine about 2:30 today. Worked great for a bit, then outbound texts quit working completely. 25 minutes on the phone with VZN and a back end tech support guy got texts flowing again. Hopefully, it will keep working.

Having a little issue with BT headset. Putting a full charge on everything and hoping that helps.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grossie said:
Got mine about 2:30 today. Worked great for a bit, then outbound texts quit working completely. 25 minutes on the phone with VZN and a back end tech support guy got texts flowing again. Hopefully, it will keep working.

Having a little issue with BT headset. Putting a full charge on everything and hoping that helps.

Where you on unlimited data, and did your plan change, cough cough, by accident.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

Pumaro

Reaction score
I ordered today and did not go for the "share everything plan" so I kept the unlimited data plan.

imp3r10

Reaction score
Just got and I have decided that I absolutely HATE touchwiz. HATE IT!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Just got and I have decided that I absolutely HATE touchwiz. HATE IT!

At least you can go a long way towards hiding that with a custom launcher. :)

Reaction score
i got the 32gb...I have a feeling i have no use for all this storage + 16gb sd card. Anyway I love the phone no issues yet. I just need to get used to going from Droid X to Samsung, I never had a samsung android so this is a whole new world but i am loving every second of it!