The Official 'I just got my Droid Turbo 2' Thread!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
What does this mean? Is my Turbo 2 stuck in customs or is this normal? Did this happen to anyone else? And why does it have “clearance delay" in Alaska at the top and shows it in Memphis, TN in the travel history?
a95c29512d8c78857002863aac44f14d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Memphis is where they land from China. My wife's phone said the same thing and was released from Customs within. 24 hours. Hopefully that's the same for you.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Mine went right through Customs. Not sure why some are stuck for a hike and others are not. Hope you guys have a short delay, like I did.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
We will. It's normal. My "delay" was 4 hours.

MotoMaker website told me I'd have it this Friday. Almost 10 days later.
They emailed me when they shipped it and said Thursday. Check the Tracking number and Fedex says Wednesday with an *. Fine print: "No later then Weds".
Check it today. It's out for delivery right now.
:D

I think delay just means "Xray your package".

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Memphis is where they land from China. My wife's phone said the same thing and was released from Customs within. 24 hours. Hopefully that's the same for you.
Thanks, that's good news!
Mine says exactly the same thing. Should be here Weds which would be early.

Tap'n Turbo
Mine said by Wednesday up until it changed to "clearance delay." Now it says "pending." Hope the status changes soon. I'll keep ya'll posted.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Thanks, that's good news!

Mine said by Wednesday up until it changed to "clearance delay." Now it says "pending." Hope the status changes soon. I'll keep ya'll posted.

So you're leaving Samsung....and coming back to Motorola???welcome......this is the droid you're looking for...LOL

JRParsons

Reaction score
I also got a Pending notice. I don't recall any information regarding Alaska. The phone arrived on the same day Fed Ex originally said it would, which was about 4-5 days earlier than VW originally quoted me.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
So you're leaving Samsung....and coming back to Motorola???welcome......this is the droid you're looking for...LOL
Actually I'm not but I would in a second if I could use my s-pen. It's for my son...who won't touch anything smartphone unless it's moto or nexus. (Smart boy!)

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Color me BLOWN AWAY that Verizon allows you to remove SOME*** of the Bloatware. There are like 5 or 6 games. I went to disable and was SHOCKED that the games would let you REMOVE them.

Not so Audbile or Slacker, though.

And I thought Migrate was going away when Marshmallow came out? I cannot transfer stuff TO the Turbo 2. Only FROM. Weak....

\\EDIT\\ Oh, and I agree with Sajo. I even went into a VZW store yesterday to check out the V10 (they didn't have one) and the S6 Edge again.
This phone feels every bit as lux as the Edge in the hand. Moreso then the Turbo 1.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I know, I was pleasantly shocked also that there were VZW apps that I could Uninstall, along with the traditional Verizon apps I Disable.