**The OFFICIAL "I got my Motorola Nexus 6" Thread**

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I will be getting my N6 on Friday if this week. Giving up UDP and took advantage of the 20GB for $100. With my data, as well as my 2 kids, we should be just fine, so that's not a big deal. I tossed and turned between the Nexus and the Note 4. I wish I could wait for the Note 5 but that's not an option. The Nexus looks like it will be a great device for the next 2 years. I am excited to be moving on from my S4.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I will be getting my N6 on Friday if this week. Giving up UDP and took advantage of the 20GB for $100. With my data, as well as my 2 kids, we should be just fine, so that's not a big deal. I tossed and turned between the Nexus and the Note 4. I wish I could wait for the Note 5 but that's not an option. The Nexus looks like it will be a great device for the next 2 years. I am excited to be moving on from my S4.
Awesome... Great to hear it... Love Nexus 6!

Z3+tapatalk

HEMLOCK

Reaction score
I haven't been on these forums in a long time & have been out of the loop for awhile. I try to keep up with all the latest rumor's and releases, but nothing is really giving me the "wow" factor. I bit the bullet and ordered a Nexus 6. Sure, it's almost a year old phone, but coming from the Moto X (2013), i think it'll be a nice upgrade.....plus i love Moto phones.

Now to re-familiarize myself with root & roms! :(

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I haven't been on these forums in a long time & have been out of the loop for awhile. I try to keep up with all the latest rumor's and releases, but nothing is really giving me the "wow" factor. I bit the bullet and ordered a Nexus 6. Sure, it's almost a year old phone, but coming from the Moto X (2013), i think it'll be a nice upgrade.....plus i love Moto phones.

Congrats! You will be very happy.. Nexus 6 is still very solid and compares well with all the new phones.. You will have fun with the different ROMS .. Plenty of development... I'm running the M preview 3 for a week now and it's solid..

NexusSix

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and ordered a Nexus 6. Sure, it's almost a year old phone, but coming from the Moto X (2013), i think it'll be a nice upgrade.....plus i love Moto phones.

I got my Nexus 6 almost 2 months ago and it doesn't feel like a year old phone. It's almost basically somewhat future proof. Great QHD display. Huge screen. 3 Gigs of RAM. Snap 805. Wireless charging. I have a case on my phone (to keep it looking pretty), but without the case, it looks so darn good. Oh, and don't forget about the latest Android updates before others.

HEMLOCK, consider your Nexus 6 timeless!

First stop on the Root Train, Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh.
I'm looking for the Moto X Pro ROM to be ported over to the Nexus soon. Fingers crossed.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my Nexus 6 almost 2 months ago and it doesn't feel like a year old phone. It's almost basically somewhat future proof. Great QHD display. Huge screen. 3 Gigs of RAM. Snap 805. Wireless charging. I have a case on my phone (to keep it looking pretty), but without the case, it looks so darn good. Oh, and don't forget about the latest Android updates before others.

HEMLOCK, consider your Nexus 6 timeless!

First stop on the Root Train, Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh.
I'm looking for the Moto X Pro ROM to be ported over to the Nexus soon. Fingers crossed.
You should order a www.dbrand.com skin for it, I did for my white 64 GB Nexus 6.
This is what mine looks like, except where the Motorola dimple is my cutout only shows the Motorola logo, not a complete circle cutout.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm going to echo what everyone else has stated. It definitely doesn't feel like a year old phone. Still feels smooth and performs tasks as easily as anything else out there.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine is rooted and unlocked using Wug's tool kit, I also use add blocker, and no adds anywhere. The Nexus 6 is one buttery smooth machine.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine is rooted and unlocked using Wug's tool kit, I also use add blocker, and no adds anywhere. The Nexus 6 is one buttery smooth machine.

Is this the tool that prevents one from performing simple arithmetic functions? :p