**The OFFICIAL "I got my Motorola Nexus 6" Thread**

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Here it is! I put my Dbrand skin on it a few minutes ago...

5.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here it is! I put my Dbrand skin on it a few minutes ago...

5.jpg

I have the same debrand skin for my nexus 6 except no "nexus" and the moto emblem showing.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Very jealous of you all.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Sorry to bring a thread back from the great beyond, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I got tired of waiting on Big Red and went to Tmobile and purchased a Nexus 6. I instantly fell in love with it. Anyway, after a little bit of time spent trimming my NFC sim card (courtesy of my now retired Galaxy S4 (I don't nor never will use nfc so its ok) :)), I was up and running. So far I am very pleased with my purchase.

My only gripe is I can't surf the net and talk on the phone at the same time. The S4 spoiled me on that. Hopefully Big Red will get its butt in gear and release XLTE ( in my area) and the call update so I can get back to "Smartphone multitasking".

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just a heads up, as of right now, 64 GBs are in stock via the Play Store!

bnpdp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
God's Phone aka Pixel 3 XL
Got God's Phone Thursday the 19th. That was the first day it was available at my local big red. Paid full to keep unlimited. I used a crap load of data on my last phone, I'm sure I will double it with this phone.

Coming from the Gnex. All I can say for now is WOW! The thing is amazing. Unlocking today.

Really would like hotspot without root on 5.1, hopefully someone way smarter than me can figure it out quick.

And a shout out to Droidforums, I know I don't post much, but I think this is the best forum site on the web. Been enjoying it from almost the beginning of the D1 days. Thanks.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats! Welcome to the big show... Great to have you with the latest.. Fluid fluid phone..

Tapped by Big 6

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Awesome @cybertec69.. Congrats!

I've tried the case but only drawback for me the top and bottom are not covered.. It was a little slippery for me..

Check out the Ringke Fusion it's clear back will show off that white phone.

Tapped by Big 6

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome @cybertec69.. Congrats!

I've tried the case but only drawback for me the top and bottom are not covered.. It was a little slippery for me..

Check out the Ringke Fusion it's clear back will show off that white phone.

Tapped by Big 6
Thanks, I checked out the case you recommended, but it's a bit on the bulky side, since this phone is already quite large, I wanted something that will offer good protection and is slim "will not get the spigen after all ”. I will go with Diztronic, have used Diztronic cases before, and they never disappoint.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks, I checked out the case you recommended, but it's a bit on the bulky side, since this phone is already quite large, I wanted something that will offer good protection and is slim "will not get the spigen after all ”. I will go with Diztronic, have used Diztronic cases before, and they never disappoint.

It looks bulky but gotta say it not at all IMO.. great feel in hand and my favorite.. And I've tried plenty.. Haha .. Let me know on Diztronic I've not tried it.. Ringke has a slim covers all phone and super thin like the one you were thinking about but also a little slippery...

Tapped by Big 6