★ The Official "I got my Galaxy S4" thread ★

harrellj

Reaction score
Just got my S4 a couple of days ago, upgraded from OG Droid (and what an upgrade!). Best part for me is the combo of Daydream with DashClock

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just got my S4 a couple of days ago, upgraded from OG Droid (and what an upgrade!). Best part for me is the combo of Daydream with DashClock

Man and I thought coming from the Razr Maxx was a huge jump. You just went from AOL to T1 :) Congrats

harrellj

Reaction score
Man and I thought coming from the Razr Maxx was a huge jump. You just went from AOL to T1 :) Congrats

Thanks! I didn't mention in that post but I also had a Transformer TF101 for the past couple of years. But yeah, huge difference in the phones

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Got my S4 this past weekend after using Motorola Bionc for a couple of years (OG prior to that). What a pleasan experience so far! So long Motorola! Look forward to interacting with folks on this forum! Oh yea, also own an Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Forgot to post here. Got my s4 yesterday and haven't put it down since. I think I've had to charge it about 8 times already :D

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Forgot to post here. Got my s4 yesterday and haven't put it down since. I think I've had to charge it about 8 times already :D

Congratulations .

You will enjoy it especially once you root it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congratulations .

You will enjoy it especially once you root it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rooted within an hour of ownership. Added wifi toggle too. Really liking Touchwiz too. Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the stock keyboard so back to swiftkey

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Liquid_Chaos87

Reaction score
Got my S4 about a week ago. Love it. Can't stop playing with it. Not knocking on Droid, but battery life is waayyy better and it's much faster. Actually have a legit case with a built in battery made for these already too.

nForce

Reaction score
Got mine 4 days ago. It was a huge jump from my 4 year old Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Already bought some apps from the store. So far I'm lovin' it. Had some PC connectivity issues, but fixed it by manually installing driver.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Got mine 4 days ago. It was a huge jump from my 4 year old Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Already bought some apps from the store. So far I'm lovin' it. Had some PC connectivity issues, but fixed it by manually installing driver.

Congrats on the upgrade and welcome to the site! :big smile: