★☆★ The Official "I got my Galaxy Nexus" Thread ★☆★

dracos

Reaction score
Got mine on Monday and sent back my razr. The exchange sync is a vast improvement over previous versions of android.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Debala

Reaction score
My Droid X was giving me fits and I so wanted a new phone. So stopped at Verizon on the way home yesterday. Went back and forth between this and the Droid Razor. The razor just felt too much like my X and the Nexus made me feel more like having a new phone. So far loving it, except for the battery life. Good thing I have chargers all over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jmcdonald

Reaction score
got my nexus last night. This thing is awesome! I, fortunately, am not experiencing the signal issues. Getting an average of 29 down and 15 up in my area for 4g. ICS is great so far still learning about it. I came from an OG Droid so this thing is obviously screaming compared to that. Although I will miss her. She has served me well these past two years. I plan on rooting and unlocking as soon as I have some time after the holidays. That's half the fun with this phone. With the ease that you can and the fact that the dev community will be huge for this phone we should be able to satisfy our constant cravings to tinker. Looking forward to the next two years!

baldybill

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how much space is allocated for apps?

Sent from my OG Droid

baldybill

Reaction score
Is that 28 allocated that so much is only for apps, so much only for music, etc?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Finally got it!! Loving it so far!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wadman

Reaction score
I got a $200 gift card from mom and dad and a $100 gift card from my wife for christmas. Got my nexus yesterday and i love it! Battery life isnt bad with the extended battery. Data issues seem to be obsolete because even when it reads no bars i still get fast internet. I lo e this phone. Came from a droid x and have to say this phone blows me away. I got 13 hours of heavy use and its still got 20%. Cant say enough good things! Havent been this pumped since i got my og droid! Rock on nexus....rock on!!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats Wadman! I am very much enjoying mine as well, sweet phone for sure! DancingNexus

ThisGuy

Reaction score
Woohoo! My wife and I both now have the Gnex and we are LOVING THEM!!!

bricewgilbert

Reaction score
I have a question. I got my Galaxy Nexus from Wirefly and it arrived yesterday. The papers that came with it explaining activation are numerous with the main one displaying a large "STOP" at the top. It asks you to call a Wirefly number to activate. They say to NOT contact Version Wireless before you do this or turn on your device/insert SIM card. Great thing is that their stupid number isn't working properly and calling another one of their numbers eventually aloud me to speak to a human being who told me to wait till this morning when their "problems" are ironed out. It's been 2 days, and I need my phone to work already. Do you HAVE to activate through the third party vendor like they say?

NelsonBaetjer

Reaction score
Got mine today! I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am :D

shrop21

Reaction score
i got mine finally!! loving it soo far, kinda spotty service...but still amazing :hail: