★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

Brian43

Reaction score
i enjoy it but do not know how to stop apps from running and using data after i am done with them. in example if i use pandora and go off it i have to go into my menu, go to settings, apps, and then "force stop" the app in order for the music to stop. is there any easier way of closing running apps?

NinJette

Reaction score
Battery on Droid RAZR

yes, I can tell you how the battery is doing: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE seeing as how its dead...

i bought this phone online at ebay and waited three weeks to get it, when I finally did I was so happy and excited. I turned it on, saw it was at 80% so I stuck it on the charger that came with it and waited...and waited til two hours passed and it hadn't charged even one percent. So I did all the activation stuff and hooked it up to straight talk, then decided to charge it again at 40%...nothing. My hubby is a computer whiz and can do literally anything to anything electronic. So I had him see if he could get it to charge. He ended up with five different chargers and got none of them to work. We are guessing that theres something wrong with the connection between the micro usb port and the internal battery. The chances of me having to send it back to the seller under Motorola Warranty are pretty high: unless someone on here can help me...

I went to WalMart and bought a Rapid Car Charger and have had it out in the car charging for an hour now. it was at zero percent when I plugged it in, after 20 minutes it was up to a whopping 5%.

I'm thinking this is a common problem, because I've been on forums all evening and have seen lots of similar posts, and most of them unanswered, or, if they are answered, all say to get a rapid charger or hold down power and volume down simultaneously. I tried that and it just goes into Flash boot mode, which doesn't do anything. just says battery too low for usb mode or whatever...

please help.

NinJette

Reaction score
i enjoy it but do not know how to stop apps from running and using data after i am done with them. in example if i use pandora and go off it i have to go into my menu, go to settings, apps, and then "force stop" the app in order for the music to stop. is there any easier way of closing running apps?

you can download an app manager from the play store. its free. Just set the app on your main screen so its easy to get to and you can open it up and quit all the apps you don't want running. Save your battery that way. If youre one of the fortunate people who have a droid razr with a working battery, unlike me. lol

NinJette

Reaction score
oh wow... I just noticed this thread is probably dead. April of last year? holy crap. Theres no delete post button, so if this is a bad thing, please don't kick me off or whatever..sorry.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Well, goodbye to my droid razr. After two years of impeccable service, I have purchased an lg G2. Thanks for everything this forum has done for me. Special thanks to Foxkat, tismydroid, and to many others to mention. I'll probably be posting in the G2 thread mostly for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Bruce walton

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
google nexus 6
this really amazing at least now I am carefree from my phone. Really provide me a reason to stop thinking to buy a better smartphone.