★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Just got my RAZR Maxx. So far so good. How do you take screen shots? Which app?

Also, is there a way to show battery percentage in the notification bar?

ArcticCat500

Reaction score
After struggling with the LG Revolution's battery issues for less then a year I finally gave up, and bought a new Droid Razr.....and Im glad I did.

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
Woohoo, Just got me a Razr today....wait for it........

I got the very first Blue Razr that my corporate store had in stock.
So far I'm loving it, although I haven't had enough time to play around with it since I been working on my car all day.

Shirley_Rocks

Reaction score
Just over a week ago, I switched from years of Blackberry phones to my first Android - a Photon 4G with Sprint. I'd been a Sprint customer fr 12+ years.

No more.

After losing that phone in a NYC cab that sped off in the milliseconds it took for me to realize my phone must have fallen out of my pocket as I paid the cabbie, Sprint treated me like **** for the last time. I loved that phone, and dropped over $200 I don't really have to get it.

Yesterday, I picked up a Droid Razr XT912 from the Verizon store. I like this phone even more than the Photon. It's lighter, battery seems better, less buggy, the touch is more responsive, and we're getting 4G here in a month, and I live in a very small podunk town in Western NY state. The Verizon interface has nicer features, too, so using it is more intuitive. I didn't even get 4G where I was staying in Brooklyn with Sprint.

Anyway, I have a question about my phone that the online and hard copy manuals haven't answered, nor any web searches.

On the upper left on the front of the phone, next to where the pocket sensor is, there is a light that flashes when it goes into sleep mode. Sometimes the light is blue, sometimes green, and I haven't been able to figure out what the two colors are trying to tell me. I'm used to Blackberry phones which only flash red if I missed a call or had some other notification. I haven't been able to figure out what the blue and green mean. I don't get enough calls, texts or emails (at least not the email addy I let the phone pick up) to make any kind of correlation.

Thanks, and glad to be here. I stuck with stupid Sprint and Blackberry products for way too long, which is pretty sad, since I like to think I'm not averse to change and I really love new techie toys. Now, I humbly submit to the Great Google Overlords. ATM, I don't intend to root, simply because I'm not annoyed with things the way they are, but may root eventually.

Thanks again in advance for any help anyone can give me regarding the mystery light!

Skyraider71

Reaction score
Well, I joined the 21st century and got my first smart phone and chose the Droid Razr.
I could've got an iphone, but went with the Droid instead.dancedroid. I just got it wednsday,
so I'm just beginning to explore what this new toy can do for me. I'm blown away so far.
I joined this forum to get info on my phone, apps, and how to get music files onto the Droid.
I'm already taking flak from the iphone snobs!

Reaction score
Shirley_Rocks said:
Just over a week ago, I switched from years of Blackberry phones to my first Android - a Photon 4G with Sprint. I'd been a Sprint customer fr 12+ years.

No more.

After losing that phone in a NYC cab that sped off in the milliseconds it took for me to realize my phone must have fallen out of my pocket as I paid the cabbie, Sprint treated me like **** for the last time. I loved that phone, and dropped over $200 I don't really have to get it.

Yesterday, I picked up a Droid Razr XT912 from the Verizon store. I like this phone even more than the Photon. It's lighter, battery seems better, less buggy, the touch is more responsive, and we're getting 4G here in a month, and I live in a very small podunk town in Western NY state. The Verizon interface has nicer features, too, so using it is more intuitive. I didn't even get 4G where I was staying in Brooklyn with Sprint.

Anyway, I have a question about my phone that the online and hard copy manuals haven't answered, nor any web searches.

On the upper left on the front of the phone, next to where the pocket sensor is, there is a light that flashes when it goes into sleep mode. Sometimes the light is blue, sometimes green, and I haven't been able to figure out what the two colors are trying to tell me. I'm used to Blackberry phones which only flash red if I missed a call or had some other notification. I haven't been able to figure out what the blue and green mean. I don't get enough calls, texts or emails (at least not the email addy I let the phone pick up) to make any kind of correlation.

Thanks, and glad to be here. I stuck with stupid Sprint and Blackberry products for way too long, which is pretty sad, since I like to think I'm not averse to change and I really love new techie toys. Now, I humbly submit to the Great Google Overlords. ATM, I don't intend to root, simply because I'm not annoyed with things the way they are, but may root eventually.

Thanks again in advance for any help anyone can give me regarding the mystery light!

Green can mean missed call voicemail or text or email as for the blue i have no clue mine has never blinked blue but im gonna assume its a notification for ur social media site

JonMan503

Reaction score
Just got my phone 3 days ago and so far I love it. Everything is awesome and the camera is great

bellringa

Reaction score
Just picked up my razr maxx today. so far I love it! got to get it all set up any recommendations!

Reaction score
bellringa said:
Just picked up my razr maxx today. so far I love it! got to get it all set up any recommendations!

Root it then wait for the OTA don't get the leaked ics like i did cause now i am stuck on it until someone figures out a fix to fastboot back to 181 from. 84 ics

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
Root it then wait for the OTA don't get the leaked ics like i did cause now i am stuck on it until someone figures out a fix to fastboot back to 181 from. 84 ics

.75 is good...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

KingTigerII

Reaction score
Got my Razr Maxx this morning, rooted it and froze a lot of the bloatware.

Got rid of my X for it, sad to see it go but dear lord is this maxx amazing!

ODuck

Reaction score
Ok, after two full days with my RAZR I'm in love with it. I'll admit at first I was hesitant to get it as the battery is life scared me, why else come out with the Maxx. But my battery is fine and I'm always near a charger anyway. What really sold me on the Razr though was that I got it for free from Verizon apparently I've had an upgrade for a few months and didn't notice until I got an email saying I could get the Razr for free. So now I have a Blue RAZR and loving it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Green can mean missed call voicemail or text or email as for the blue i have no clue mine has never blinked blue but im gonna assume its a notification for ur social media site

The blue light could mean that you have an active bluetooth connection.... I don't have my bluetooth speaker next to me or else I would try it right now for you.

ODuck

Reaction score

I get a blue light from Facebook, I get a notification everytime someone in my "close friends" posts an update or picture .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk