The official "I got it" thread

TimPlaz

Reaction score
Enjoyed Droid since Droid 2....Droid 4 is much faster and I like the keyboard the best. I did personalize mine with Go Launcher Ex Home screen as well as Iobit's Advanced mobile care. Looking forward to the JB upgrade if/when it happens.

ratherbriding

Reaction score
I got it - Nov 2012. Replaced D2G, so much nicer! Just had my first problem with it this week after the last upgrade and found this forum. Now I hope I can find some fixes! Wish I could just uninstall the last update and go back to no problems to begin with.....

Websquad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 +
... Just had my first problem with it this week after the last upgrade and found this forum. Now I hope I can find some fixes! Wish I could just uninstall the last update and go back to no problems to begin with.....
I've had my Droid 4 since October 2011, and have had no significant problem since that last OS upgrade. Yikes. The key problem was the Email. All of a sudden I had about 1,500 old Emails (2-3 years old) in my IN folder. So I took it back to the Verizon store and they suggested replacing the stock mail client with K-9, a no charge alternative Email program. So we loaded that and I spent the evening configuring it to my POP3 email account. I've got it set to poll the mail server every 5 minutes, and I've had no noticeable battery drain. I'm once again please with my Droid 4 purchase. I'm looking forward to the "fix" release -- hope it comes sone. Good luck with your device!