The official "I don't give a damn about 2.1" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1Lover

Reaction score
I'm over it and I know most of you are too. 2.1 is over rated and missing some key features that all of the custom ROM's already have. For those of you wanting 2.1, do yourself a favor and install a custom ROM. There are a few out there but I'm running sholes, and others have had good luck with BB.

So post up why you wont' use 2.1 even when verizon finally pushes it out to the few phones out there that are un rooted.

ROCK ON ROM developers.... thank you!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to run my monster Droid any faster than 550MHz!!!!!! What is that???

OP
R1Lover

R1Lover

Reaction score
Exactly lmao I can't imagine going back to a stock 550MHZ speed... FOOK verizon and motorola....

But that makes you wonder if this thing is so stable at 1.0, do you think this was all planned so they could raise the speed over time to keep up with the software development?

1.2 for me is running great!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh come on people I know the majority is sick of hearing about it......

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I do give a damn about 2.1 on the Nexus One, not the watered down the droid is supposed to get

joeymoose

Reaction score
Very sick of it.. Been Rooted for a while, got what I want, they can drop 2.1 next year for all I care...

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm over it and I know most of you are too. 2.1 is over rated and missing some key features that all of the custom ROM's already have. For those of you wanting 2.1, do yourself a favor and install a custom ROM. There are a few out there but I'm running sholes, and others have had good luck with BB.

So post up why you wont' use 2.1 even when verizon finally pushes it out to the few phones out there that are un rooted.

the few phones that are un rooted? haha come on, it's too early for jokes like that. :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.