The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedkae

Reaction score
So we are sending back all our older Verizon phones (Thunderbolt incredible etc) so that we can receive new phones that release on the 7th. The names of these phones were Hidden but priced at 299.99 take that for what u will

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
So we are sending back all our older Verizon phones (Thunderbolt incredible etc) so that we can receive new phones that release on the 7th. The names of these phones were Hidden but priced at 299.99 take that for what u will
You returned your phones?

jleeusa

Reaction score

If you work at a Verizon store and are for real then I would say that is as good a sign as any.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wickedkae

Reaction score
If you work at a Verizon store and are for real then I would say that is as good a sign as any.

Indirect retailer. I'm just passen this stuff along. this obviously could mean something else or change, just posten what happened today.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember the guy that had the pre order last week? What was his "promised" date? Wonder what the retailer will tell him?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Remember the guy that had the pre order last week? What was his "promised" date? Wonder what the retailer will tell him?

I dont think they gave him a promised date. just a well send it when we get it.

ice456789

Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that no customer facing reps have a clue when the phone will be released. You guys can keep trying to pump CS for info but you can't get blood from a stone. They obviously don't know.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that no customer facing reps have a clue when the phone will be released. You guys can keep trying to pump CS for info but you can't get blood from a stone. They obviously don't know.
I felt like joshua knew something, he was quick to point out he didnt know.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Returning Thunderbolts? Why? These will just just sell through till they are gone, and should go down in price instead of any return. Same for the Incredible 2. Now the Red Incredible 2 seems like a special edition. Its online for free not in the stores now. I could see that going back so the Web site could 'sell' or give them away.

A rep at the store showed me a screen protector for the Nexus, and size does matter!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.