The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh, I'll take the Unicorn, thank you. I'll sell it for MILLIONS, buy Google and Samsung, and all of my future phones would be pure Google and released on time.

Or I would just have fun spending my day playing with my Unicorn. :icon_ lala:

And I know you say..."MILLIONS".....why ask for trillions when I can ask for.....millions?
I think at that point it would be just playing with a unicorn for me. Stroll in fro of elementary schoolers and theyd just be in awe.

prowler85

Reaction score
Lmao, alright, you do that! If you ever feel in the giving mood, I'll take a free Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 when it comes out. Just give us a release date.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I'll put you on my list....which is completely different than the "Verizon Galaxy Nexus" list.....which doesn't really exist. My list definitely exists because I just wrote your name down on a piece of paper, which is the start of a list. And you're on top of said list.

GO YOU!

In two years when my company (Samsung) creates the Galaxy Nexus 2, with Neopolitan Ice Cream Eclair software (NICE for short) developed by my other company (Google), you're first in line to get one!

So you have that going for you....

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's going to rain here(CT) on Thursday so I'll be off from work and up by 8am to be at the store for 9am. :clap: Then I'll go home and be like... :yeahbaby01:
You should do the freakout in the store in front of people. lol, not at home. :happy3:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I might be back to being a D(ay)1(ne) adopter...IF I can get to a corporate store. I'd love to get it elsewhere, but I've got that stupid living social coupon to burn. My D1 will no longer let me mount the SD card via usb...Or it could be liquid...
My sisters phone charges but doesnt connect to usb. hardware issue unfortunetly for here.

goosedeath

Reaction score
Yeah I got that LivingSocial coupon too. Try reflashing LGB 3.2, that's what I'm using and SD card is mounting fine for me via usb. Unless your having a hardware failure but a reflash is worth a try.

I'm on 3.1. I've been having a little trouble w/ phone calls and txts, and the included launcher. Oh, and the most important thing, the alarm clock is all fubar'd. Lol

Bring on the Unicorn!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll put you on my list....which is completely different than the "Verizon Galaxy Nexus" list.....which doesn't really exist. My list definitely exists because I just wrote your name down on a piece of paper, which is the start of a list. And you're on top of said list.

GO YOU!

In two years when my company (Samsung) creates the Galaxy Nexus 2, with Neopolitan Ice Cream Eclair software (NICE for short) developed by my other company (Google), you're first in line to get one!

So you have that going for you....
Can i be second?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on 3.1. I've been having a little trouble w/ phone calls and txts, and the included launcher. Oh, and the most important thing, the alarm clock is all fubar'd. Lol

Bring on the Unicorn!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums
your on 3.1 on the d1? Honeycomb rom?

javaman70

Reaction score
I know wallet was a main topic through this whole mess. Just want it released already.

Sent from my Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.